What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I'll check it out, I've recently been rewatching shows as I can't seem to get into anything else at the moment!
o
I'm the same, have cancelled netflix ( realised haven't watched for weeks!)have a free month of prime, think that will be enough!

Reactions: 2
o
I'm the same, have cancelled netflix ( realised haven't watched for weeks!)have a free month of prime, think that will be enough!
I've cancelled Netflix too! It was just a waste of my money as I was barely using it. May sign up to Prime if I see something that takes my fancy.

I use moviebox Pro it's got everything from Netflix and Disney plus and others on it and its about £3 I think ? My partner pays for it but we got rid of Netflix

• Heart
This Life, which is about a bunch of London lawyers. I keep fidgeting and turning it on and off and might go put the kettle on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've cancelled Netflix too! It was just a waste of my money as I was barely using it. May sign up to Prime if I see something that takes my fancy.
Am struggling with prime,some of the stuff I'd like to watch you have to pay per episode!?

The Witches remake. Chris Rocks narration is ruining it already. Why did they pick him to voice this? His style doesn’t suit the film at all. I don’t have high hopes for this tbh

Reactions: 1
This Life, which is about a bunch of London lawyers. I keep fidgeting and turning it on and off and might go put the kettle on
I loved This Life in the 90's, it was soooo good. I had a big thing for Jack Davenport

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.