What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come back from watching Elvis ( the film). What an utter waste of a life - I feel so sad that like Whitney Houston he had absolutely no one looking out for him and was surrounded by scumbags who leeched for all they were worth.
Considering he died at 42 his body of work is huge. He must have been working every second of every day. Born dirt poor and then taken advantage of.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was influenced by someone on Twitter to start The Boys. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it's amazing! I am only two episodes in. I am also about to start season 2 of Cobra Kai.

Reactions: 4
I was influenced by someone on Twitter to start The Boys. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it's amazing! I am only two episodes in. I am also about to start season 2 of Cobra Kai.
Love The Boys, feels bery HBO

Currently watching Only murders in the building 🥰

Reactions: 2
Currently on my covid sickbed & am binging Five Bedrooms. On S3 & loving it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My curiosity about five bedrooms is aroused! What is it about pls? And what channel is it on?

Reactions: 1
Currently on my covid sickbed & am binging Five Bedrooms. On S3 & loving it
Me too, although not COVID. It's not serious at all and should clear up soon but dang it's painful. Hope it clears up soon for you.

I'm dithering between my beautiful launderette and airplane! though I could put on twin peaks series 1. Going to bed about 2am.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.