What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to watch Beast with Idris Elba tonight and walked out of the film. It wasn’t THAT bad but I just didn’t have the patience to sit through thay tripe

Reactions: 2
So good isn’t it! I just finished episode 4.
Absolutely 💯. I found it on iplayer last night and played it hoping me and hubby would like it. It was a bit of a gamble..but after 10 minutes I knew he was enjoying it because he wasn't moaning about something (only joking because he is lovely 🤭🤩)

Reactions: 2
I just finished watching Line of Duty 1-6. Such a great show! Now I'm grieving. I hope they're doing a Season 7.

Reactions: 4
I just finished watching Line of Duty 1-6. Such a great show! Now I'm grieving. I hope they're doing a Season 7.
I'd like to see that.

I was going to watch a film but have a headache so not sure my concentration is up to it and it's getting late

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.