Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
24 Hours in Police Custody - The Night Prowler.
I feel disgusted watching this ep what a piece of work.

Reactions: 6

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Absolutely, it made me so angry. I was crying by the end. And good on Alan Bates for turning down an OBE
I too was crying like you and the forensic accountant.
Oh what joy to release the tension when Bates wife said to the TV whilst watching The Select Committee, "and you can piss right off" at the gruesome twosome.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
OMG!! Talk about role reversal. The minister trying to get a straight answer out of the Post Office gruesome twosome, just like TV interviewers normally try to get straight answers out of MP's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
If this drama doesn't win awards I'm a monkey's uncle.
On part 4 now and trying not to scream at the TV.
I have noticed that "Juliet Bravo's" son is the subpostmasters barrister....
Can't ******* believe Vennells got a CBE whilst all this was going on.
ETA
Just realised Mrs Patmore's there (Downton Abbey). ๐Ÿ˜
---
Iโ€™m on episode three of Mr Bates vs The Post Office and my mind is boggled as Nadhim Zahawi has just turned up playing himself! I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s real and whatโ€™s not anymore!
I thought he looked familiar!....good actor..๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:

Lovegossip

Having a Dr Pimple popper binge on YouTube, the best one has to be the guy with a massive cyst above his knee, what came out was amazing, . I'd link it but it might make people vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
The Syndicate - bbc one show but found on Netflix. Not sold initially but now Iโ€™m enjoying it.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I watched Saltburn tonight and I still don't know how to feel about it. It was good but very disturbing. Just when you think you've seen the worst (plug hole) it then shows you something that you've never ever thought of happening and never want to see again ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿชฆ
The writer/s have a sick imagination ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Big Boys. Itโ€™s just lovely - laugh out loud funny! Not for the easily offended though. Iโ€™ve binged it today as been feeling pretty crappy. Itโ€™s got Jon Pointing in it (Smothered - which I also loved). It feels like a love letter to mens mental health which seems perfect for today. About to binge series 2!

DellaC

VIP Member
Watching Trigger Point which is a relief to my husband who went a funny shade when I mistakingly said I'd like to watch a few episodes of Tipping Point ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Gladiators!!!! Used to love this back in the 90โ€™s so hope I will love it as much as I did

Rachel the reader

Everyone who gave up on candy cane lane -good decision this was painful to get through. Wish I gave up on it.

Currently watching Detectorists s1E2

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
C5 - - - 1970's dinner party is great for someone my age. Did we really eat this, love it. ๐Ÿ˜†
A prawn cocktail with a couple of slices of buttered Hovis ( crusts cut off ) is still my favourite starter. My MIL still does cheese on a cocktail stick with a cherry ... I devour them.

Mark81

VIP Member
Mr Bates vs The Post Office , hadn't planned to (usually find ITV real life dramas meh) but after the hype thought I'd give it a go. It is very good

• Heart

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Just done watching itv news. Bellend the weatherman was back. He has not been on for a while and I missed him. I almost felt bad heckling him by calling him a bellend whilst he did his weather spot. I must be mellowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5