What are you watching right now? #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recorded World Matchplay Darts which will keep me busy for the next week. but might check in on the mens' Wimbledon final tomorrow.

Over last few weeks I’ve watched Queen Charlotte,Wham&Young Sheldon on Netflix, Hijack with Idris Elba, Humans on All4, Love Island with eldest, Are you there god, it’s me margaret(watched with my tween and it was fab), I’d say my fave out of all of them is Hijack, still got 3 weekly episodes to go & next on my list is Silo.

Reactions: 2
Desperate housewives! Love it absolutely addicted 🙈 Hate hate hate Susan shes ruining it for me!

Reactions: 3
Survival of the thickest Netflix binged it this morning loving it .

Reactions: 1
@Hope96 haven't seen you on here for a while, hope you're ok x

Catching up with Brookside!
Thank you for thinking of me my lovely so glad you are still posting on here. ❤ I've not been very well so took a bit of an extended break from Tattle and my phone in general! I hope you are ok. x
-
Rewatching Sweet Magnolias before s3 comes out on Thursday. S2, ep 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you for thinking of me my lovely so glad you are still posting on here. ❤ I've not been very well so took a bit of an extended break from Tattle and my phone in general! I hope you are ok. x
-
Rewatching Sweet Magnolias before s3 comes out on Thursday. S2, ep 5.
Hope you're feeling better, and it's good to have a break sometimes, I'm ok thank you x
I tried watching Sweet Magnolias, but found it abit to mushy for me!

Watching couples come dine with me

• Heart
Hannibal S2 Ep 8 Started watching after seeing it mentioned on here and am flying through it

• Heart
Tennis Final - I am rooting for Alcaraz ( tbh I wish Djokovic would bore off )
---
Hannibal S2 Ep 8 Started watching after seeing it mentioned on here and am flying through it
Series 3 was my fave of Hannibal. I hope you enjoy it too 🙂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.