What are you watching right now? #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the 1st 3 eps of The Summer I turned pretty season 2. Kinda hoping we dont get the third book as it just will make me angry :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching 'Hangman' on Netflix. It was panned apparently but I thought it was ok. Stars Al Pacino and I could have sworn the other guy was in Manifest but with his beard shaved off but I was incorrect.

I dont like the tennis so shoved it on bargain loving brits for background noise. It's a load of rubbish but my ears pricked up when I heard a guy saying hes feeding his cat food to his guests.

I did a quickly rewind and discovered that it's not as bad as I thought. They had made salmon cakes to wean their kittens but the cats wouldnt eat them. So these are what he had left over. No cats had been near them.

However he told their guests that they were called kitty cakes because they resembled kittens. They dont. Yuk the thought

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Full Monty on Disney. On with the last episode. Quite enjoyed it. Some funny bits in it that did make me giggle.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching Outlast on Netflix, highly recommend!

It’s like a survival show crossed with hunger games. We binged watched the whole 8 episodes in a few nights!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.