What are you doing today ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took the children to the park this morning to run off some steam and now my youngest is napping so I’m going to take them down to the pool - if I can get the new baby monitor my husband brought to work!

Reactions: 3
Fed up of the wet weather , I had lots of intentions of getting out and about with my 7 year old over the holidays .....hasn't happened 🙄 , it's another wet day today , so we're having a lazy one today , I have work tomorrow.
Planning on taking him to Tutankhamun museum at the weekend .

Reactions: 2
We've had a huge clear out of clothes and accessories that we haven't worn for some time, along with a bag of books, sorted some for the charity shop and some for one of my daughters. My youngest starts her new job on Monday so I've been helping her with her with outfit choices for the week ahead. My husband is busy tidying the garage and taking the recycling to be disposed.

Reactions: 1
Still off work and pottering around doing stuff like going through the freezer and fridge and sorting out old make up etc. Trying to distract myself from worrying about blood test results I’m getting tomorrow as I am expecting them to be bad!

• Sad
I took my son ice skating this morning to have some one on one time, just having a cuppa then heading down to Bournemouth to see the Christmas tree festival one last time before it closes for the year!

It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.
Sending you love and strength today xx

• Heart
Still off work and pottering around doing stuff like going through the freezer and fridge and sorting out old make up etc. Trying to distract myself from worrying about blood test results I’m getting tomorrow as I am expecting them to be bad!
I hope your results aren’t as bad as you expect!

I'm still off work on Xmas break. Feeling a bit down after all the fun Xmas and new year things, seeing family, going away etc. Going to be productive to take my mind off it 🙃

It’s my sons 8th birthday. He’s not with us anymore but I’m celebrating it a little with my kids. We went to his favourite local restaurant for breakfast (he loved going there) and we are currently watching Toy Story which was his favourite movie. This afternoon we’re going to make him a birthday cake.
It’s bittersweet as I wish he was here with us. I had a bit of a cry earlier but and let it out but keeping face around my kids. I love that I can share him with them. Once they’re in bed I can feel what I need to feel.
Sending you so much love xxx

I'm still off work on Xmas break. Feeling a bit down after all the fun Xmas and new year things, seeing family, going away etc. Going to be productive to take my mind off it 🙃
I felt a little like this before New Years but found that setting my 2020 goals etc really helped get me in a better mood! Also tried to make some fun plans and think of holidays for this year so I’ve got some things to look forward to :)

• Heart
Sending you love and a hug.

I am so jealous of all the people still off work! my first day back is today and I am bored of my mind with nothing to do! have spend most of the day here or on Reddit lol

I am so jealous of all the people still off work! my first day back is today and I am bored of my mind with nothing to do! have spend most of the day here or on Reddit lol
Same! I left early and am going to work from home tomorrow and get some stuff done round the house!! God knows why I didn’t book today and tomorrow off too!!

We get two weeks off our industry shuts down but we have to use 7 days leave. Unfortunately not rich enough to take a holiday. Just been lots of dog walks, runs, we live 5mins from the beach so lots of trips there & eating too much. I’m ready to get back to work.

Same! I left early and am going to work from home tomorrow and get some stuff done round the house!! God knows why I didn’t book today and tomorrow off too!!
luckily i have half day tomorrow rhabk god!

Taking our tree down today. I am quite glad to, I love it over Christmas but then the lull after Christmas and NY, I just want it down. It starts to feel like clutter. Haha.

Went to Ikea to get some storage jars but as always ended up buying things I never knew I needed. :giggle:

Reactions: 4