What are you doing today ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still doing the post Xmas laundry - endless! Took the dogs for a lovely walk. Got home and had to bath one dog who’d rolled in fox tit! 🤢. Husband did tax return (geez it’s rock n roll here!)
Currently drinking wine, reading Tattle while said husband watches footie and daughter (23) trashes the kitchen prepping her food for the week as she works away Monday to Friday.
Need more wine!!! 🍷

Reactions: 5
After resisting Harry Potter for two decades (I hate jumping on a trend and then I never got around to it) the urge struck me on Christmas Day and I decided to read all the books. So I’m currently reading the first book and loving it, and when I finish I’ll watch the movie, and do that with all 7 books. It should be a fun couple of months 😁 Other than that, I’m going to try to get off Tattle and do some writing of my own today. I’m normally writing 4-5 hours most days a week but I’ve been slacking off since beginning of December.
Oh my god enjoy! Have just binged the films over Xmas, was like watching them for the first time again.

Today we stayed home and did nothing...bar most of the cleaning and sorting ourselves for work tomorrow. But I always feel horribly guilty about a stay at home day with my daughter (even though it’s totally my favourite thing to do), does anyone have any tips for shaking the unnecessary guilts?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god enjoy! Have just binged the films over Xmas, was like watching them for the first time again.

Today we stayed home and did nothing...bar most of the cleaning and sorting ourselves for work tomorrow. But I always feel horribly guilty about a stay at home day with my daughter (even though it’s totally my favourite thing to do), does anyone have any tips for shaking the unnecessary guilts?
I have the same guilt..... I’ll do a puzzle with her or colouring in... she loves a word search so we have a race who get can the words first.....

Reactions: 1
I’ve loved reading what other Tattlers have been up to and I still haven’t got through all the HP films🙄, football rules in our house and we only have Sky on the main tv so I have to give way🙄. I’ve still got tomorrow so I’ll try to get through the Goblet of Fire ( my favourite one) while I prepare for the ......return to work 😢 get sorted list.

😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
I'm on tattle whilst hubby builds a new sideboard in the kitchen and the kids are on the play station. I'll take the kids to the park this afternoon and probably pop into home bargains to get some cheap bleach - how exciting! I'm procrastinating washing and homework until tomorrow.

At work then need to go food shopping, sort cat and dog out, then more work then can finally come home and chill out just to go back to work tomorrow no days off this week😭😭😭just happy some days are only half days but dreading Thursday

Chores today, I like to get them done at the weekend so I've got more time in the week for cooking etc.

I'm having a really lazy day today. Not got any prep for work to do, did the food shopping, washing and housework yesterday! I was contemplating doing some exercise but I went to get a Starbucks and now I'm watching YouTube before I drum up the enthusiasm to have a bubble bath! Feeling a bit lonely as my boyfriend is at work today and we don't have children. Maybe I should get a dog??

This morning, I coloured my hair, deep cleaned the bathroom and did/dried/put away 3 loads of laundry. And made some work calls to get ready for tomorrow.
Husband took kids to Tesco for stationary supplies for school.
Currently binge watching Gogglebox while I wait for the roast to finish off. Couple more calls to make once we've eaten.
Youngest kids following art tutorials on YouTube. Eldest kid at work.
Everyone better be hungry!

Finishing up a blanket that I am crocheting and catching up on YT. Also, frantically trying to finish up a book before the library repossesses it tomorrow.