What are you cooking for dinner tonight? 🍽 #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mucky mix tonight, I got few yellow stickers m&so, so kids had bbq chicken flattie and I made egg fried rice, daughter turned up hungover, had chicken, rice and a posh puppy
Husband had , chicken flattie , posh puppy , salad , sliced garlic air fried new spuds
I had a 'fully loaded ' burger with m&s burger sauce (very good bit like big mac sauce) with salad
And a load of washing up

Reactions: 1
Mucky mix tonight, I got few yellow stickers m&so, so kids had bbq chicken flattie and I made egg fried rice, daughter turned up hungover, had chicken, rice and a posh puppy
Husband had , chicken flattie , posh puppy , salad , sliced garlic air fried new spuds
I had a 'fully loaded ' burger with m&s burger sauce (very good bit like big mac sauce) with salad
And a load of washing up
What is a posh puppy? Is it good for a hangover?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Braai...steak, burgers, minted lamb kebabs and beef kebabs. Feta salad, cous cous and potato salad 😋

• Heart
IMG_7016.jpeg

this was bacon wrapped chicken with bbq sauce w/ onions / garlic / peppers grilled
And I put on top of romaine with creamy garlic Cesar dressing and shredded cheese

• Heart
We had a bit of a feast because family was round -

lasange, chicken & bacon pasta bake, pizza & garlic bread. With raspberry cheesecake for pudding!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spagetti Bolognese
This is turning into the most horrific Bolognese I have ever created in my almost 30years of cooking 😝 Don’t know WTF I done.

Mine is normally lovely thick smooth meaty & full of flavoir. Cooked from scratch with cherry tomato Passatand garlic!

Decided to try a recipe today and it’s turned out stinky looking and not the best taste.

Mr has just joked am I making mince soup!
Can’t decide whether to fire it at him or put my coat on and take myself to the chippy 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4