What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a lasange. Was so good to have something that wasn’t a roast dinner 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll be having take away for my dinner... probably a vegetable pizza and wedges.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bf wants a roast, I wanna go harvester. 🤔
we’re not going to the harvester as apparently going there for breakfast and dinner is greedy?????? Whatever.

Im having a shepherds pie made with quorn mince and bf is having a chicken breast roast dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beef cooked in the slow cooker with roast potatoes/parsnips/carrots, tenderstem broccoli & Yorkshire puddings

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ordered in an Indian but I don’t like curries so I’ve got pakora, chips and naan bread coming 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever cooked regular chips in a microwave, not the ones sold as specifically for microwaves? I was reading that it’s reasonably successful.

Chicken shish
Buttery rice
Naan
Salad (tomato, Cucmber, Lettuce, olives, onion)
Chilli sauce
Garlic sauce

Last night was gammon and mushroom pie with Yorkshires, roasted veg and green beans.
Tonight is baked vegetable risotto 😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.