What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some salmon fillets I need to use, any good recipes? I usually just grill but looking for something different maybe

Reactions: 2
I have some salmon fillets I need to use, any good recipes? I usually just grill but looking for something different maybe
i like to put mine in the oven - cover them with some olive oil, salt and pepper and put lemon slices on them then wrap them in foil and bake for about half an hour then another 10 minutes without the foil - so nice and lemony 😍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
i like to put mine in the oven - cover them with some olive oil, salt and pepper and put lemon slices on them then wrap them in foil and bake for about half an hour then another 10 minutes without the foil - so nice and lemony 😍
I use this exact recipe too! ❀ Love it, could eat it every day. Goes nicely with veggies like broccoli, asparagus or spinach, too.

But today I’m having spag bol with salad (and some cider to wash it down with) 🍝

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I use this exact recipe too! ❀ Love it, could eat it every day. Goes nicely with veggies like broccoli, asparagus or spinach, too.

But today I’m having spag bol with salad (and some cider to wash it down with) 🍝
yes i love it with asparagus!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Chicken with onions, peppers, mushrooms and sweetcorn fajitas.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.