Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I ordered a mince pie before Christmas and got an apple pie instead. 😖 I really wanted to try a mince pie. I didn’t know they still had cherry pies. When I was learning to drive, the driving instructor used to make us drive him to McDonalds so he could get his lunch. 😆 There were often three of us learners in the car. I learned in summer holidays as a teenager. We had classroom lessons, outside driving in a car park and then practical on road. Not in this country.
My bad, it was an apple pie! But still good. And my instructor would make me stop by the tobacconist’s so he could buy ciggies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Lentil (shepherd's) pie, but I'd ran out of stock cubes, so no idea what it's gonna be like 😂

Chicken en croute with rosemary & garlic roast potatoes, broccoli and green beans.

Making the most of having my oven working 😅
,😂😂 I did not recognise you with your new avatar

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Sorry to derail - I also had maccies last night but after a massive frigging tantrum! Got 2 large big mac meals & a sharebox of nuggets for me, hubby and dog. Got back home, picked up the bag off the passenger seat and it ripped open - big macs in the footwell, fries everywhere! I lost my rag totally, chucked the nuggz and stormed in the house and sulked! Lol. Hubby had to go back and get it all again, bless him!
Guess it was the dogs lucky day 2 big Mac's nuggets and fries to eat by itself.