Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
yeah same many variations! last night it was green lentils, we add in potato, leek, celery, carrot, sausage... and always with nice crusty bread 😊
Sounds great. I often add spinach too. The Budget Bytes site has a lot of different lentil recipes. The Vegan Winter Lentil Stew is great. It has herbs and mustard and soy sauce added.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
McDonalds: bacon mayo chicken sandwich and fries with sweet n’ sour sauce, cherry pie with a coffee for afters
I ordered a mince pie before Christmas and got an apple pie instead. 😖 I really wanted to try a mince pie. I didn’t know they still had cherry pies. When I was learning to drive, the driving instructor used to make us drive him to McDonalds so he could get his lunch. 😆 There were often three of us learners in the car. I learned in summer holidays as a teenager. We had classroom lessons, outside driving in a car park and then practical on road. Not in this country.

• Haha
  • Heart

Niamh97

Chatty Member
This one pot ramen-esque noodle thing I saw on IG. It got tofu, mushrooms and broccoli in it 🤤 but I had no kimchi and forgot the spring onions woops

Niamh97

Chatty Member
which burgers were they? They are about to open an aldi near me (previously only was a Lidl) was it good?
Beetroot burgers. I like didnt it much, they had mint in them too 😂 I froze the 2nd one and I think I will probably never eat it

• Haha

Raver_Bear

Chatty Member
Last night was a chicken, potato and parsnip tray bake. Today is sausage casserole with fresh bread and some green veg on the side

• Heart