What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast pork
Baked apple and red onions
Cauliflower cheese
Honey roasted carrots and parsnips
Peas
Roast potatoes
Gravy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Farm house bake today.. which is leftover gammon from yesterday with some root veg (I’m using carrots, swede and celery) covered in a cheese sauce topped with breadcrumbs and baked in the oven until the top is crispy. Serving with some braised cabbage and fresh bread to dip in the sauce :) it’s really cold here today and taking the kids out to the county park so will want something easy but warning for dinner tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chicken with tarragon sauce, rice and vegetables.

Farm house bake today.. which is leftover gammon from yesterday with some root veg (I’m using carrots, swede and celery) covered in a cheese sauce topped with breadcrumbs and baked in the oven until the top is crispy. Serving with some braised cabbage and fresh bread to dip in the sauce :) it’s really cold here today and taking the kids out to the county park so will want something easy but warning for dinner tonight!
That sounds so good 😋

Reactions: 2
Chicken with tarragon sauce, rice and vegetables.

That sounds so good 😋
It’s a good one for left overs and everyone eats it without complaint so it’s a winner. It’s a Mary berry recipe so you know it’s always going to work as well!

Homemade steak pie, but I always crave the next night's dinner before I've even had tonight's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Realised I didnt put a stock cube into my dinner last night (lentil stew) which could be why I wasnt interested in eating it because normally its not that bad.

Is this something I could rectify? I put the water in but no cube 😂 talk about sleepy autopilot

Realised I didnt put a stock cube into my dinner last night (lentil stew) which could be why I wasnt interested in eating it because normally its not that bad.

Is this something I could rectify? I put the water in but no cube 😂 talk about sleepy autopilot
I use stock powder and add after I add water but if you don’t have that then just crumble a stock cube in a small amount of hot water and stir until dissolved before adding while you are reheating.

Split pea and ham soup that I made yesterday and a cheese toastie. Cba with a big dinner.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.