What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had McDonalds: Big Mac, chips, strawberry milkshake, mozzarella dippers sharebox and a McFlurry (I did not eat it all myself, cheese dippers, chips and ice cream were for sharing)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Going to make a spicy roast chicken to then tear apart and have in tacos with salad etc 😋

Reactions: 2
I had McDonalds: Big Mac, chips, strawberry milkshake, mozzarella dippers sharebox and a McFlurry (I did not eat it all myself, cheese dippers, chips and ice cream were for sharing)
Sorry to derail - I also had maccies last night but after a massive frigging tantrum! Got 2 large big mac meals & a sharebox of nuggets for me, hubby and dog. Got back home, picked up the bag off the passenger seat and it ripped open - big macs in the footwell, fries everywhere! I lost my rag totally, chucked the nuggz and stormed in the house and sulked! Lol. Hubby had to go back and get it all again, bless him!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry to derail - I also had maccies last night but after a massive frigging tantrum! Got 2 large big mac meals & a sharebox of nuggets for me, hubby and dog. Got back home, picked up the bag off the passenger seat and it ripped open - big macs in the footwell, fries everywhere! I lost my rag totally, chucked the nuggz and stormed in the house and sulked! Lol. Hubby had to go back and get it all again, bless him!
Guess it was the dogs lucky day 2 big Mac's nuggets and fries to eat by itself.

Reactions: 1
Black bean burgers. They actually stick together. They’re the best burgers I’ve ever made ever and I have made TONNES of veggie burgers. Cheese and egg in the mix is what I think is sticking the beans together😎

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.