What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken, spinach and chickpea curry. Rice and naan.
My minis like pakora and samosas with it too.
It will be like a banquet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oven baked coconut veggie curry with pitta on the side!

Reactions: 2
Think I'm just going to have a battered mozzarella sticks. There's quite a lot in the pack. And then a 99 flake ice cream that come in the packs. They're not too bad actually.

Reactions: 4
We're having a meal deal takeaway. Large kebab, chips and spicy chicken pizza.
Pure filth. I can't wait
😂😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
EDA3D932-7965-45B4-9CB8-679050230E5F.jpeg

I’ve decided I’m going to make this 👆🏻 for tea because the advert has been following me around for days now and I just want it so bad!

• Heart
We're having a meal deal takeaway. Large kebab, chips and spicy chicken pizza.
Pure filth. I can't wait
😂😋
I used to love this when I was younger. Only problem was I used to eat all of it myself in one sitting.

It's amazing that I am still alive with the amount of junk food I have eaten.

Anyway enjoy your meal.

• Heart
I used to love this when I was younger. Only problem was I used to eat all of it myself in one sitting.

It's amazing that I am still alive with the amount of junk food I have eaten.

Anyway enjoy your meal.
Thank you! Me and my Mr will share it...we hardly ever have a takeaway so I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.