What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds good. That's ok, I just googled chickpea curry and the site you mentioned came up. I was browsing that one and the BBC one too. I hear creamed spinach is nice too, so might look into that as well. I just like to find new simple recipes to try out. Switches things up a bit, rather than the same old dishes.
Have a look at the Simply Recipes site too. I make their banana bread (including the chocolate version) all the time. It’s economical too, only 1 egg, not a lot of sugar.
In the first lockdown, I used rapeseed oil instead of butter and it was a great substitute.

Reactions: 1
Have a look at the Simply Recipes site too. I make their banana bread (including the chocolate version) all the time. It’s economical too, only 1 egg, not a lot of sugar.
In the first lockdown, I used rapeseed oil instead of butter and it was a great substitute.
Oh ok, thanks. I'll give that website a look. It's so easy now to find recipes, even YouTube can be very beneficial for showing different dishes being made. Do you ever bother with cook books? There's a few chefs I like who have brought out cookbooks, but not sure whether they are worth it with so many free online recipes to follow these days.

Reactions: 1
Oh ok, thanks. I'll give that website a look. It's so easy now to find recipes, even YouTube can be very beneficial for showing different dishes being made. Do you ever bother with cook books? There's a few chefs I like who have brought out cookbooks, but not sure whether they are worth it with so many free online recipes to follow these days.
I have a lot of cookbooks but hardly look at them now.

Breaded chicken to go with the accidentally gigantic pot of pasta I made this weekend. Apparently I'll eat nothing but leftover pasta this week, made enough for six people, don't know what came over me. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Italian chicken bake, with broccoli and tear and share garlic bread on the side

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.