What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a pasta bake with asparagus tomato & pepper in a chilli pesto and topped with cheese, served it up with cheesy garlic bread it was delightful

• Heart
Reactions: 11
White rice, quorn in a honey and mustard sauce with some buttery garlicy green beans on the side

Reactions: 5
now I’m really intrigued about the stew 😂
It was just your normal Lamb stew, I have to be careful.

Tonight, fish fingers and chips, normally I have that on Friday but we are out of crispy chicken for some odd reason.

Reactions: 1
Toad in the hole. I have only recently learned to make perfect Yorkshire pudding - please don’t judge me! - I feel like I have reached a new level on being a British mum.

Reactions: 5
The husband and youngest adult son had pizza and boneless ribs and garlic bread. And I had a tin of heinz chicken and mushroom soup.

Toad in the hole. I have only recently learned to make perfect Yorkshire pudding - please don’t judge me! - I feel like I have reached a new level on being a British mum.
What's your method? I always duck mine up.

Reactions: 3
Last night, worked a late shift so had a ding pasta bake from Aldi.

Making spaghetti bolognese today 🍝 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a curry pot noodle for dinner last night. Tonight's gonna be meatball bake and garlic bread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.