What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got homemade lamb doner with chilli sauce and chips!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tonight is presto/broccoli/cheese pasta for me and my little one. It's a work day so it's a mad rush when we get home. But it's all freshly made, and delicious!

Reactions: 4
Tonight is absolute treat tea. I want a hot shot parmo with chips and cider. I ran the great north run yesterday and my body is broken 🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s slow cooker season!

ive followed a recipe I found on Instagram! It’s chicken, chilli pesto, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, double cream, fresh basil, then after 2.5 hours on high I’ll add chicken stock, milk and dried pasta and cook it up for another 30 mins or so. Smells sooooo good already! Can’t beat a one pot meal!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s cooking , more like preparing I guess .
I put a whole chicken in the slowcooker with some chicken spice rub and I made a salad . I opened a package of French fries and threw in air fryer . Voila .

Reactions: 3
Halloumi brioche with chilli jam, pickled cucumber and salad!

I’ve made a homemade soup with carrots, leeks, celery, potato and chicken stock! It’s lashing down where I am so it makes it even more delicious IMO 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We had butternut squash cheesy pasta bake with some broccoli on the side. Nice and easy and everyone likes it 👍

Reactions: 7
I’ve a beef casserole in the slow cooker for dinner tonight 😋 I’ve put in beef, carrots, celery, garlic, thyme, beef stock, tomato purée, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce! Will serve with some mashed potatoes and roast potatoes 😍😍

• Heart
Yesterday was salt and chilli chicken with chips and salad.

Tonight is cod wrapped in prosciutto with baby potatoes and green veg.

Indian Tawa-style chicken curry with a lil salad and roti!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.