What are the worst presents you've received?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone bought me multivitamins for my birthday. Antioxidants, marine collagen and some other ones. I wouldn’t mind especially because I’m not close to this person so I’m happy to even get a gift…

until they texted me asking me if i wanted to subscribe to a monthly delivery and to use their referral code 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When I was 19 I passed my driving test early December. That Christmas I received de-icer and some jump leads :ROFLMAO:

They came in handy for sure. But as a 19 year old all I wanted was alcohol, perfume and makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say as someone who drinks on special occasions alcohol is one of my worst presents and I seem to get a couple of bottles every year.

Secret Santa from a boss of 5 years lip gloss, I don't wear makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughters birthday is Christmas Eve, she's only 5, so, so far her presents from family are separate but I can imagine as she gets older they'll get tighter and double gift her. Especially tight arse MIL 🤣.

I always get given bottles of gin. I don't drink and I don't like gin anyway 🤣. I have a cupboard full that I palm off to others on their birthdays or if I'm meeting up with friends I bring a bottle and purposefully leave it at their houses! So looking forward to this thread blowing up 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was most offended to get a heated dryer one year. Turns out it was the best thing going.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My birthday is on 22nd December but luckily, my parents always made an effort to get me separate presents (and NOT wrap birthday presents in Xmas paper which is a big pet peeve of mine!)

Reactions: 9
A neighbour started pottery classes.
She made me a garden ornament. For christmas.
It looks like a turd. If it wasn't dark id take a photo of it in my front garden. I originally placed it under a shrub but she moved it to prime position. I leave there as its a talking point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not for Christmas but once I got a bird chime and garden gnome I live in an upstairs flat with no garden and I’m scared of birds 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A neighbour started pottery classes.
She made me a garden ornament. For christmas.
It looks like a turd. If it wasn't dark id take a photo of it in my front garden. I originally placed it under a shrub but she moved it to prime position. I leave there as its a talking point.
An ornamental tit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An ornamental tit :ROFLMAO:
I was hoping it would get stepped on and broken but as it looks like poo, this hasnt happened so 3 years later its still there, pride of place.
I cant get rid if it as i know she'd make me another.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Knickers. Every year my mum gives me a pair of granny knickers. Mind you, at least they're black now (used to be "nude" or whatever that ugly flesh tone is called) but they're so frumpy.

Reactions: 2
I wish I was joking when I say this, but my husbands aunt got me an emergency foil blanket for Christmas one year🤦🏻‍♀️… “Oh, this will be handy” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15