Westlife and Boyzone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicky I agree can sing. Kian not so much. I can’t believe he’s miming on their tour. Let him and Nicky made a huge deal about not getting to sing and Kian is miming.

Years ago I would have said Shane has the best voice but now I think it’s Mark.

Reactions: 5
Saw them the other night (minus mark ☹) and I was pleasantly surprised by Nicky's singing abilities.

Reactions: 3
Brian mc faddens wife on her Instagram story putting lotion on her face, with a full face caked in make up 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
Only real tea is that Shane is an arrogant fucker.

Kian was so lovely and sweet
That’s good, Kian was my fave, little bad boy!

A bit surprised about Shane. I can imagine he might be arrogant as he was the lead, but he seemed nice..

That’s good, Kian was my fave, little bad boy!

A bit surprised about Shane. I can imagine he might be arrogant as he was the lead, but he seemed nice..
I’ve met him twice, once with Westlife and once on his own. Both times he had a face like a smacked arse. I was recovering from abdomen surgery and I asked if he would mind standing for the photo. (It was a album signing with photo) and if looks could kill. I just didn’t want to lean over like his security was asking!

Kian says hello. Only nice one was Nicky.

In his autobiography Shane comes across as very arrogant. It’s very “woe is me I went bankrupt because I got greedy” He moved to England to avoid bankruptcy laws in Ireland and his wife went bankrupt shortly after.

I was a massive Westlife fan for years 🙈 I've found him and Gill to always be lovely, her especially, considering how rough she git it from fans at the beginning I'm surprised at how sweet and lovely she actually was.

Yeah him and Finbarr definitely had pound signs in their eyes, and made stupid choices.

I’ve met him twice, once with Westlife and once on his own. Both times he had a face like a smacked arse. I was recovering from abdomen surgery and I asked if he would mind standing for the photo. (It was a album signing with photo) and if looks could kill. I just didn’t want to lean over like his security was asking!

Kian says hello. Only nice one was Nicky.
I wonder will kian & jodie ever put a scissors to any of their sons hair, they are begining to look matted & scruffy looking

Oooh I love Westlife! Have been to every tour they’ve done and was at Wembley in Aug which was a bloody brilliant gig! They are pure cheesy pop but I’ve loved them since I saw them as Westside, supporting Boyzone.
Years ago I won a radio competition to go to their album launch party at a posh restaurant in London. Met them all, with Brian back then, and they were all chatty and happy to have photos with us. Mark was very good looking in real life but Shane has always been my favourite!
I have decided not to go and see them anymore now tho - I’m not bothered by the new stuff, and I’ve seen the old classics enough times now 🤣

I hate Ronan. He’s an arrogant twit.

Reactions: 5
Nicky I agree can sing. Kian not so much. I can’t believe he’s miming on their tour. Let him and Nicky made a huge deal about not getting to sing and Kian is miming.

Years ago I would have said Shane has the best voice but now I think it’s Mark.
Mark's always clearly had the best voice by far.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This probably doesn't count for much because the only time I've met them was when they were still Westside so fame may well have changed them beyond recognition.

But for me, Kian and Mark were the nicest. Kian was going around hugging people and signing little postcards. Mark was chatty and excitedly talking about how much he was enjoying supporting the Boyzone tour. The other 3 were very quiet with even going as far to say Bryan came across grumpy. Mark was always my fave from that day.

With Boyzone, I was a Ronan girl through and through. They came out behind a big metal fence and whizzed around on scooters before the show and I have to say, Stephen was delightful. Talking to the fans, getting close to them, smiling, lovely and happy. I wasn't too near Ronan but it did seem like all the other 4 weren't wanting to get involved with fans other than wave.

But yeah, everyone is going to have off days. Not heard good things about Shane Filan or Ronan as the years have gone by though.

I can’t be the only one who finds Jodie annoying?
Always has to be centre of attention.

why on Earth is she pole dancing (using her kitchen fridge/freezer as a ‘pole’ in the middle of the day and with her friend over and the kids there too.
Very bizarre behaviour.
She is such a head wreck.

He hasn’t quit. He’s had on going health issues and can’t go on the upcoming tour abroad. His own statement says it’s temporary.

FF667303-142A-497A-9A52-416F993E0684.jpeg
2F226D75-EF4F-4654-A460-1332383C6B1B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I hope marks ok its harder to perform getting older and tbf I wouldn’t blame him if he quit health should be first but he does have the best voice probably have ore recorders parts

Reactions: 2