Westlife and Boyzone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How shite does Brian feel now? He’s in the top songs from Spotify too. And let’s be fair he ain’t getting no song writing credit 😂

D2A69689-AF47-4B7D-9786-8F829FF82061.png

I need to reignite this thread to say how much Jodi and Kian give me the ick when they post stuff like this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1688410

I need to reignite this thread to say how much Jodi and Kian give me the ick when they post stuff like this 😭
Absolute doses. Don’t think they are well liked in Sligo much either. There’s a whole set of them in the town they live in that the real locals can’t stand. All surfer, hipster guff.

Jodie is like the girl who did well at 16 and has held on to it forever, didn’t develop a personality much past it.

Reactions: 8
Ok I'm such a 90's boy and baby ! I was a massive boyzone fan. Also like Westlife too but boyzone were my number one growing up 🤣

I've met Ronan, Shane and Keith at different times over the years but all after the big boyzone fame time. Ronan was grand. Not overly friendly which disappointed me, I wanted us to be bestie 🤣 but I have to say not rude. Stopped and took pics each time.
Him and storm seem to be living the high life in their big mansion at the minute and most of the kids like with him and it's always fancy dinners and drinks etc. I've seen before that they've hired in chefs for big events. Which if I had the money I would deffs do too 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Keith I've only met drunk. He's never been sober in the times I've met him. So he's never chatted when stopping for pics, but only cos he couldn't speak not for being rude 🙈🤣 although recently I seen clips of him and Brian mc Fadden on their boyzlife tour and Keith made a few points about drinking tea and having no alcohol so I dunno if he's cleaning up his act lol. He seems like a good family man and loves his kids.

Shane has been so lovely when I've met him. So down to earth and normal and made time for everyone. Him and his wife at the start of covid found it hard being stuck in each others pockets cos they were so used to him always away working so they took a break and he moved out and gave her space. But all seems good again with them.

Never met Mikey or Stephen. There was reports about the threesome with Stephen and his husband and that they found traces of cannabis in his system but I've never heard anything about coke ? His husband seems to have been a dick, and fought with Stephens family over his ashes. Eventually his family got some and scattered them at Stephens fave spot in Dublin but the husband made it awkward. And moved on quickly after.

Westlife I've met Kian, Nicky and Brian. I was at a Westlife concert and by chance bumped into Louis in the restaurant before. He was lovely and took me backstage to meet some of them. The 3 I met were lovely esp Brian. And I've met him at a local hotel in recent times and he was lovely and friendly too. The boyzlife show is total cringe ! They're both passed it but know they can't make it on their own again so using this boyzlife thing to hold on to any fame they can and it's cringe 🙈🤣

• Heart
I used to love seeing Westlife live. I went every year up until 2019. I stopped as the it was the set list being regurgitated again and again. Mandy is always there, flying without wings or World of our own for the finale, cheesy medley inbetween. Kian miming, sometimes with Nicky. And the price for tickets was ridiculous. Also from what I’ve seen from their concerts since the staging seems so bare and boring.

View attachment 1688410

I agree. Its very cringey.

Reactions: 2
I used to love seeing Westlife live. I went every year up until 2019. I stopped as the it was the set list being regurgitated again and again. Mandy is always there, flying without wings or World of our own for the finale, cheesy medley inbetween. Kian miming, sometimes with Nicky. And the price for tickets was ridiculous. Also from what I’ve seen from their concerts since the staging seems so bare and boring.

I agree. Its very cringey.
I went to Wembley in August and the 2 encore songs was one of their new ones followed by You Raise Me Up. I mean it was still complete cheese :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I went to Wembley in August and the 2 encore songs was one of their new ones followed by You Raise Me Up. I mean it was still complete cheese :ROFLMAO:
How could I forget You Raise Me Up? That’s always at the encore. The guys really need to change their set list around.

I was a die hard Westlife fan back in the day, followed them around the country in tours, went to Sligo mire times than I care to remember lol. I've met them all at various times throughout the years, mostly in Sligo.

Kian always had the reputation among the fans as being the moodiest, and to be fair he was lol. I met him and Jodie in Strandhill where they live, and both were lovely. They sat at the table next to me just across from the sea, had a wee chat on and off, both friendly and just relaxed.

Nick and Georgina I've met twice. Once in Dublin Airport, they were at the baggage belt, both were very tired, very quiet, but didn't seem to have an air of arrogance or anything. And second time was in Swords randomly lol. They were going in a shop I was coming out of, there was speculation of a tour so I just asked him and he laughed and told me yeah and it'd be announced in a couple of days.

Shane and Gillian I've met a few times, once in Aberdeen Airport and a few times in Sligo. he actually gave me and my friends tickets for a concert we couldn't get any for. I've met them both in a pub too, they sat with us for 10 mins and bought a round for us when leaving.

Mark I've met twice, once at the sound check in London, he came over to chat while the sound guys were doing something, and once at Loch Gill near Hazelwoods, we were walking around the trail and him and then bf Kevin were coming the other way. Stopped for a couple mins and gave us advice on pubs for that night

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was a die hard Westlife fan back in the day, followed them around the country in tours, went to Sligo mire times than I care to remember lol. I've met them all at various times throughout the years, mostly in Sligo.

Kian always had the reputation among the fans as being the moodiest, and to be fair he was lol. I met him and Jodie in Strandhill where they live, and both were lovely. They sat at the table next to me just across from the sea, had a wee chat on and off, both friendly and just relaxed.

Nick and Georgina I've met twice. Once in Dublin Airport, they were at the baggage belt, both were very tired, very quiet, but didn't seem to have an air of arrogance or anything. And second time was in Swords randomly lol. They were going in a shop I was coming out of, there was speculation of a tour so I just asked him and he laughed and told me yeah and it'd be announced in a couple of days.

Shane and Gillian I've met a few times, once in Aberdeen Airport and a few times in Sligo. he actually gave me and my friends tickets for a concert we couldn't get any for. I've met them both in a pub too, they sat with us for 10 mins and bought a round for us when leaving.

Mark I've met twice, once at the sound check in London, he came over to chat while the sound guys were doing something, and once at Loch Gill near Hazelwoods, we were walking around the trail and him and then bf Kevin were coming the other way. Stopped for a couple mins and gave us advice on pubs for that night
Theyre all lovely stories! ❤

I have heard bad stuff, don't get me wrong, but I've always been lucky. Jake, their tour manager, spotted us at Croke Park and gave us Golden Circle bands cause we're up in the Hogan Stand. Stalking them, I mean following them lol, for years probably helped to be fair, but I don't have any bad experiences with them.

Met Mark and Shane's mum and dad at SECC in Glasgow. They were so lovely! Proud as punch

Reactions: 3
I thought Nicky was arrogant the time he did Eurovision and didn't qualify from the semi final. He made comments blaming political voting, truth is the song was awful and so was the performance, it was bland and wouldn't get a vote.

Reactions: 2
Oh Nicky and Kian aren't great singers at all lol
I think Nicky can hold a tune, as for Kian…. Nope 👎🏻 Mark blows them all out of the water so what chance do they have? He’s always been my favourite though, shame he never really had solo success.

Reactions: 1