Westlife and Boyzone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any tea? 😂😂😂
Weirdly had a dream last night that I was backstage at a Westlife concert haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I said this before, all the guys in Boyzone HATED Ronan as he would insist on travelling separately.

• Haha
I can imagine !! I noticed on the boy zone reunion tours he makes then sing HIS solo songs 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
When asked if Bryan leaving westlife had upset him, Louis Walsh said “no they are better as a four. They can all fit in a taxi now”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I loved westlife back in the day, Mark literally broke my teenage heart by coming out as gay! I'd love to hear any gossip on them though!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No I thought that was Take that with Robbie?
I dunno, I can imagine it being Ronan to be fair. My best mate is a proper die hard Boyzone fan (I was a TT fan personally!), and the couple of times shes met them she's admitted Ronan's an arrogant swine who has a superiority complex. Doesn't stop her buying tickets for his tours though :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I dunno, I can imagine it being Ronan to be fair. My best mate is a proper die hard Boyzone fan (I was a TT fan personally!), and the couple of times shes met them she's admitted Ronan's an arrogant swine who has a superiority complex. Doesn't stop her buying tickets for his tours though :rolleyes:
Really? dont know why he only had one decent solo hit 'Life is a rollercoaster'. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Ronan himself admitted that was true around the time they reformed.
Not the coolest thing to admit but I saw him at City in the Park Nottingham back in 2000 & really enjoyed it. Originally they booked Stephen tho and I was gutted he cancelled

Reactions: 1
any tea on Shane splitting with Easther from Eternal
boybands have always held a special place in my Heart, I used to be addicted to Smash Hits, Top Of The Pops, Big etc
I remember Brian dated the Woman from the band Aqua before marrying Kerry Katona

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I absolutely loved Boyzone and was so sad about Stephens death.
I’m sure there’s tea around that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I met Shane when in Cape Verde last year. He was lovely, seems like a real family man now.

Reactions: 5