Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
A dream spin-off would be Ally, Boomer, Ruby, Rita all getting transferred to a different prison. Then Frankie coming back as a Lawyer or Prison councillor. Also random shots of Joan being out and about living her best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ali88

She was hideous. They must put some kind of makeup on them to make them look bad because I saw the actress that played Lucy on an Australian talk show and she doesn't look like that in real life. She looks lovely.... Just like someone's gran ☺
Yes I believe she was a nurse and went back to nursing through the pandemic, totally different character 😂

Reactions: 3

FrankieDoyle

No spoilers for the last ever episode, feel free to talk about anything else , another avi and name I like, we just need Bea to join:)
Thank you 🤗 I love Frankie...she is so cool... naughty but nice. I didn't want her to leave the show so loved it when she popped up occasionally in later episodes. 😍I'm glad she got her happy ever after with Bridget 👭

Reactions: 2

FrankieDoyle

That's correct...she said in the interview that she told her mum not to watch Wentworth as it was too brutal and she wouldn't like it 😂

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Oh my word I don’t want it to end! Poor Marie…can’t believe it’s the final ever episode next 😭
I normally watch next day on catch up, but am defo gonna watch it live,am avoiding any info on spoilers too, can't wait for last ep!!!

Maid22

VIP Member
I think, in some far out there style...she's her mother! Would explain the attachment, the not getting Vera into trouble and "a child needs her mother" I know she was talking about Grace but..if they do another series to tie up the loose ends...you never know 😁
Excellent idea! What a great twist that would have been!

TheFreak

I'm on the countdown for the final ep!! When my husband woke up this morning in I said final teal Tuesday today, he looked at me in horror, looked at the clock and said..."12 hours to go." I converted him at series 6..he sat watching bits with me. Went on amazon prime said "oh they're all on here"...a week later he was caught up and I've never loved him more 🤣 has any body got any predictions or hopes?

Just watched the finale - fucking brilliant!!
Cannot believe it’s ended :cry:
Please tell me at least 2 die?!

Maid22

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I have (very carefully) dropped this in here. I found this forum a week or so ago while looking for Wentworth gossip. I was scared to read anything because I don't want spoilers but I've been dying to join in. I binge watch so I'm behind so posted this without reading anything. Can regular posters on here let me know whether or not if it is safe for me to read the thread . Do you all just talk about your favourite characters, episodes etc or do you mention things that have happened in recent episodes. If there are spoilers I will wait until the last episode records next week. 😘
No spoilers for the last ever episode, feel free to talk about anything else , another avi and name I like, we just need Bea to join:)

FrankieDoyle

Hi everyone. I have (very carefully) dropped this in here. I found this forum a week or so ago while looking for Wentworth gossip. I was scared to read anything because I don't want spoilers but I've been dying to join in. I binge watch so I'm behind so posted this without reading anything. Can regular posters on here let me know whether or not if it is safe for me to read the thread . Do you all just talk about your favourite characters, episodes etc or do you mention things that have happened in recent episodes. If there are spoilers I will wait until the last episode records next week. 😘

Maid22

VIP Member
I watched it live too, very good ending, god Rita was like the incredible hulk!
Nice touch with the freak and Vera!
Loved the outtakes, sad it's over, but tbh, I think it was time, ended on a high!