Wentworth Prison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching the last series?

Those early series were some of my favourite TV ever especially the Bea and Frankie rivalry.

Even though it's been going a while it has mostly kept up a decent quality which is pretty rare for a show.

Reactions: 4
YES! One of my favourite shows. Last season was a bit iffy but I still enjoyed it. Seems to be picking up now. LOVE Rita 💪

Reactions: 4
Thanks for thread, I've been on about Wentworth in what are you watching thread!!
This last season is so good, it's going to end with a bang!!
I thought that was the end of boomer!
Loving having Rita back!

Reactions: 2
Thanks for thread, I've been on about Wentworth in what are you watching thread!!
This last season is so good, it's going to end with a bang!!
I thought that was the end of boomer!
Loving having Rita back!
Tina Bursill who was Sonia Stevens in PCBH, back in 1983, will be appearing as Eve Wilder in the final part of the series.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tina Bursill who was Sonia Stevens in PCBH, back in 1983, will be appearing as Eve Wilder in the final part of the series.
I wasn't really into PCBH, I wonder if any of the old cast will make an appearance, I'd like to see what's happened to Frankie!

So it looks like no-one is safe in last season, what do we think will happen between the freak and Vera, my thoughts, the freak will try to kill Vera's baby daddy (can't remember his name) and Vera will kill the freak!!!!

I wasn't really into PCBH, I wonder if any of the old cast will make an appearance, I'd like to see what's happened to Frankie!

So it looks like no-one is safe in last season, what do we think will happen between the freak and Vera, my thoughts, the freak will try to kill Vera's baby daddy (can't remember his name) and Vera will kill the freak!!!!
Yes! I thought this. Stewart will be killed by Ferguson

So glad Allie found out about Judy, sticky end for her soon! I thought we might have seen Bea when Allie was under.
Loving Eve, I think she'll be the one who will kill stewart now, manipulated by Ferguson,

I missed a couple of episodes but I can still guess what has happened etc. That Judy is annoying AF I want to slap her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RITA 😭 like I'm sure she'll be ok but damn.
Im sure she'll be ok, wonder if she'll attempt to escape when in prison hospital?
Was never a fan of Marie at first, but one of my faves now!
Really hope it all turns out good for boomer, but as it coming to end, I doubt it!

Yeah I like Rita also anyone else have a bad feeling with Boomer and her pregnancy?
Great minds, I've just said the same!
She's the only og prisoner left.

Reactions: 2
Im sure she'll be ok, wonder if she'll attempt to escape when in prison hospital?
Was never a fan of Marie at first, but one of my faves now!
Really hope it all turns out good for boomer, but as it coming to end, I doubt it!
Oooh good call! I like Marie too in a I also don't like her way 😂 Hope things turn out ok for Boomer, there's so much to wrap up!

Reactions: 1