Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marinium

Can’t wait to see how that race pace works out for her 🤣🤣🤣. She didn’t even manage that ‘race pace’ in the sprint triathlon, she’s never managed that pace in a marathon…..its showing all the signs to be the same satisfying shit show we’ve come to expect 🤣
In fact her pace on the sprint triathlon was 2'/mile over her '70.3 race pace'. Oh this is gonna pan out brilliantly :giggle:. So sad that almost certainly a disaster of sorts will find the Kellog's household the night before the race, followed by radio silence for a week and very sadly she won't be able to start.

Reactions: 5

Marinium

The fact that she thinks that’s gonna be her race running pace, when she couldn’t even hold it for 20’ today after a zwift session 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Been lurking

Probably a bit late for a swimming lesson now? Think she should have gone for a shorter distance tri given her swimming inexperience

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
In fact her pace on the sprint triathlon was 2'/mile over her '70.3 race pace'. Oh this is gonna pan out brilliantly :giggle:. So sad that almost certainly a disaster of sorts will find the Kellog's household the night before the race, followed by radio silence for a week and very sadly she won't be able to start.
Remember the time she filmed herself in the car before a race demonstrating that it wouldn't start. Otherwise we wouldn't have believed her and just assumed it was one of her usual half arsed excuses. Either that or it's radio silences until enough time has passed for her to pop up again and pretend she never mentioned a race and just starts banging on about the next failure goal plan.

PawsDog

Chatty Member
I just can’t call it for the 70.3 .. given that she reads here and knows we are all waiting for the DNS excuses, I can’t see her DNS, but she’s also not stupid and can’t think for one minute that she isn’t gonna be in trouble with the cut offs. I’ll give due respect ( thro gritted teeth) if she DNS by fessing up she realises she’s not gonna make it round

Reactions: 4

instaclowns

VIP Member
The rise of nausea I feel when she posts about Cavendish winning TdeF stage and tags him. I can’t even …
Her and the sex offender Tommy Knight, both just starting to ride a bike and yet they're all of a sudden super fans that know it all :rolleyes:

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Even though we all know in our heart of hearts she’s going to be a DNS with some shit excuse - I so hope on this occassion to be proved wrong and she has a crack at it. As we all know that we will then be proved right and it’ll be a shit show (whilst being the best experience ever blah blah blah!)
Seriously swimming lessons with 12 days to go?! Where have all the other swim lessons been in the past few months?! 🤣🤣