Welsh influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her in person? I have but only from a distance.

I agree, she will try and trap him with a baby or hope he proposes at some point.
---
Do you know Lauren’s mate also called Lauren. I remember her when she was younger, wanted to be a model, was entering loads of competitions and was always in the local papers and now she’s pregnant again and it’ll be the third kid by the third father.
I’ve seen her from a distance too, her face just looks odd now I feel like she has filler every other week on her stories, constantly trying to bag freebies from every business she can too (like she needs it when Ryan funds everything)

I know of the other Lauren too, apparently she slept with Ryan years ago so the friendship is bizarre, never would I become friends with anyone my partner had been with in the past, wouldn’t be surprised if baby number 3 is Ryan’s

Doesn’t surprise me (Lauren K) having slept with Ryan she’s been with so many men in the area. She’s even been with James Blythin (Asher Mary Lou’s ex) I’m surprised her family haven’t had words with her, having kids by all these different men.

Would love to know more tea on Pannett. Where’s she even from? She seems to know every Tom Dick and Harry in Prestatyn but isn’t from the area I believe.

He is a drug dealer but I do think they are running out of money secretly. Have you seen their new ‘lodge’ next to the house. Someone was talking about it the other day and confirmed it. I see she posted the little girl again missing her. Seriously get a grip. She has her own mum, So weird. Iv heard she’s a complete embarrassment when she’s drunk, thinks she’s a 10 constantly asking people to video her. But the money talk is all day everyday. Such a boring bragger.

It’ll all catch up with them soon. He will get busted by the police and will end up in prison. She will end up out on her arse. I can’t wait to see it all happen.

You mean that they confirmed he’s a drug dealer or that they are running out of money? Or both.

Her videos and photos of her with her arse out are disgusting, all posted inbetween photos of her and the little girl 🤢

She’s vile I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active to be honest, she’s one of the worst people I follow on Insta easily, second hand embarrassment for her daily. Would be hilarious if she lost it all eventually, I didn’t see her posting Ryan’s kid missing her, she’s just obsessed with trying to piss off her actual mum I believe so it’s all to try and push buttons, absolute freak.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I don’t get chance to come on much. young children keep me busy. No it was confirmed drug dealer.
yes a picture of them in a pool from a previous holiday saying ‘missing my fairy’ seriously. Grow up! It looks like it’s everything to annoy the mum. That’s how it comes across anyway. I bet the mum laughs at her. I would find her effort hilarious and so obvious on what she is doing.
---
When did he split with the little girls mum? Was it a bad break up? She does seem obsessed with annoying the mum. Odd! She must be a threat in her eyes.

She’s vile I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active to be honest, she’s one of the worst people I follow on Insta easily, second hand embarrassment for her daily. Would be hilarious if she lost it all eventually, I didn’t see her posting Ryan’s kid missing her, she’s just obsessed with trying to piss off her actual mum I believe so it’s all to try and push buttons, absolute freak.

Last edited:
Sorry I don’t get chance to come on much. young children keep me busy. No it was confirmed drug dealer.
yes a picture of them in a pool from a previous holiday saying ‘missing my fairy’ seriously. Grow up! It looks like it’s everything to annoy the mum. That’s how it comes across anyway. I bet the mum laughs at her. I would find her effort hilarious and so obvious on what she is doing.
---
When did he split with the little girls mum? Was it a bad break up? She does seem obsessed with annoying the mum. Odd! She must be a threat in her eyes.
It’s pregnant 😂😂 looks about 5 or so months. No ring though haha 💍

I’ve seen, I’m sure she only had a miscarriage about 3 months ago though so not sure she’s that far along, bet she’s thrilled to finally trap Ryan. She’ll have to get used to those early starts now with a baby on the way, no more 8am lie ins every day unless she makes Ryan get up with it 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen, I’m sure she only had a miscarriage about 3 months ago though so not sure she’s that far along, bet she’s thrilled to finally trap Ryan. She’ll have to get used to those early starts now with a baby on the way, no more 8am lie ins every day unless she makes Ryan get up with it 😂
True 😂 she still going to be getting those acrylics from dark secret tanning and wiping the baby’s arse. Also no Botox and filler for 9 months. How will she cope?

Agree with your earlier comments. Easy one of the most vile people I’ve come across, inside and out!

Reactions: 2
Good luck to her when he’s banged up for his drug dealing 😂
---
Hope she’s prepared to be a single mother

Wish there was more gossip on Teri Hill and Damien Wilding? How is he not back in prison yet?

Also cannot stand Lauren P absolutely vile. Her face looks like it’s melting.

No Teri Hill is a girl from Prestatyn going out with the local drug dealer/gangster Damien Wilding.

Wish there was more gossip on Teri Hill and Damien Wilding? How is he not back in prison yet?

Also cannot stand Lauren P absolutely vile. Her face looks like it’s melting.
Melting 😂 her face might be melting now are you allowed fillers/Botox when pregnant? I unfollowed so can’t see her stuff she’s unbearable to watch

Melting 😂 her face might be melting now are you allowed fillers/Botox when pregnant? I unfollowed so can’t see her stuff she’s unbearable to watch
No I imagine she will have stopped the fillers and Botox whilst she’s pregnant but there’s already that much in her face she still has that melted look 😂 I agree 100 per cent. I need to unfollow her myself. She’s vile and I can’t wait for the day he’s in prison and it all comes out about his dodgy dealings.
---
I’m sorry but what the duck is with her face.

Attachments

No I imagine she will have stopped the fillers and Botox whilst she’s pregnant but there’s already that much in her face she still has that melted look 😂 I agree 100 per cent. I need to unfollow her myself. She’s vile and I can’t wait for the day he’s in prison and it all comes out about his dodgy dealings.
---
I’m sorry but what the duck is with her face.
Do you think he is into all the dodgy stuff like Terri’s fella? I always knew he was in the caravan business and made a good bit of money through that but wouldn’t be surprised they all seem dodgy

I have not missed seeing that face one bit, she looks like a middle aged cougar with all that work she’s had done and she’s not even 30 yet, crazy what fillers do when you over fill your face she looks really bad

Do you think he is into all the dodgy stuff like Terri’s fella? I always knew he was in the caravan business and made a good bit of money through that but wouldn’t be surprised they all seem dodgy

I have not missed seeing that face one bit, she looks like a middle aged cougar with all that work she’s had done and she’s not even 30 yet, crazy what fillers do when you over fill your face she looks really bad
Someone confirmed on here he’s a dealer. I don’t believe for one minute he’s getting all this stuff, the house etc because he’s selling caravans. You can make a decent living off it but not the lifestyle they are living.

Anyone got any updates on Fern and willow Lawton? I noticed that willow is not with Callum again but seems to still be out at fancy restaurants etc despite not having a job. Fern nowhere to be seen. What’s the ☕

Anyone got any updates on Fern and willow Lawton? I noticed that willow is not with Callum again but seems to still be out at fancy restaurants etc despite not having a job. Fern nowhere to be seen. What’s the ☕
Fern hasn't posted on TikTok in a while tbh..
I did find her on instagram, she had a private account but looks like that's gone now. Has she gotten married? She's posted her initials a few times as FLA...