Welsh influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on the primo dental page and you can see a video of her talking. She’s so god damn cringey and annoying
I know a few people in this area i haven't visited for a while, but i popped this on the whats app group for the local girls!

Lauren's Pal Terri hill is mostly talk of the town her fella (Damo) cheats on her repeatedly and she always takes him back.

Damien was in prison a while back for drug dealing. That’s where the money is obviously coming from. He seems to have the money of a premiership footballer.

I know who Terri is. She’s just had another baby with him. Didn’t know anything about the cheating though.

I also know of Lauren Knowles their other mate.

I know a few people in this area i haven't visited for a while, but i popped this on the whats app group for the local girls!

Lauren's Pal Terri hill is mostly talk of the town her fella (Damo) cheats on her repeatedly and she always takes him back.
What else do you know about them?

Have you seen or heard anything of Fern? @saadd3434 she’s back in her home town I think but she’s deleted her Instagram. I think he’s bought a house here

Someone before said they follow her man on Instagram, do you know his handle? I’m dying to see his page lol

Reactions: 1
Not heard a word but I did notice the Instagram disappeared. I wonder why? Not sure what her boyfriends Instagram is but very surprised to hear he’s moved to north wales of all places.

Her sister (Willow) wormed her way back with that Callum after it appeared they’d split up towards the end of last year. What does she even do? I’m assuming she doesn’t work and just sponges off him.

Not heard a word but I did notice the Instagram disappeared. I wonder why? Not sure what her boyfriends Instagram is but very surprised to hear he’s moved to north wales of all places.

Her sister (Willow) wormed her way back with that Callum after it appeared they’d split up towards the end of last year. What does she even do? I’m assuming she doesn’t work and just sponges off him.
Same, I’m guessing he’s purchased a property there but it could just be rented? If he’s as rich as others have said on tattle (the Prince theory lol), then I’m guessing it’s owned? I don’t really know. I’m surprised they’ve stopped in wales for this long, but he bought her a Bentley too so theyre obviously here for a while. Wonder why?

Is Callum the one she was first in Dubai with, i keep getting them mixed up.

I feel like Fern deleted her Instagram because when you searched her user or her name on google it comes up with tattle straight away and I’m guessing she doesn’t want people reading? Idk 👀

Yeah Callum was the one originally in Dubai.

How did you find out about Fern back in wales/the house etc

Yeah Callum was the one originally in Dubai.

How did you find out about Fern back in wales/the house etc
Ah ok! Yeah I’m guessing she doesn’t work or I think maybe she’s done webcam… like her sis was.👀

&&& From her tiktok page, I noticed her mom was in the background of a few of them so I only assumed she was back in her home town? And then there seems to be what looks like a new build that they’re living in as well.

Fern lives in Cheshire with her ‘prince’
Willow is back with Callum, local welsh lad. She moved round with him a lot.
laurenjjjjx just lives off her fella and promotes the same salons everyday. Guessing it’s where she gets free treatments? Because they never change. if she’s not posting salons she’s posting a little girl? I’m guessing this isn’t her child. Very odd.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t heard much about Fern for a long time. I do know some of Fern and willow’s family though.

That’s Lauren’s boyfriends daughter who never seems to be with her actual mother for some reason. She lives off her boyfriend Ryan who apparently sells caravans yet they are having some big house renovation done in Chester. Seems suspicious especially since he’s mates with Damien Wilding and we all know where he gets his money from.

Yes that’s all I know on fern and willow.
Why is Lauren posting someone else’s kid so much? Very strange. Iv noticed it’s only certain days she posts her so she must be with her actual mum the other days. She’s probably just a private parent.
Iv seen the house page. That’s been going on for years and now the are air b&b their actual house out? Is that the latest house that’s being promoted? Where they living? One of his caravans? Ha!!

I think the air bnb was their actual home and the new home is the renovated one which is still not finished. So they must be staying with family or friends at the moment.

It’s all very fishy where the money is coming from to fund all this and for her not to work. Also I wonder what that girls mother thinks having her daughter plastered all over Instagram all the time.

Yes it’s definitely drug money. No other possible explanation.
Iv heard all she talks about is all the money he has and designer bags and shoes she owns well, he owns. Definitely just kept with gifts to keep her happy.
I wouldn’t like my children posted on a public profile where someone posts their ass out all the time. Wonder if the little girls mum is aware of what she posts? Just find it all odd! I have a step child, I don’t post him every weekend we have him, find it disrespectful to the mum. Needs to stick to posting her dogs and salons

Well he sells caravans for a living. You can make a decent income on that however you wouldn’t be mega rich or be affording all that they are so it’s definitely drugs and like I mentioned, he’s mates with the owner of Tryfan Hall in Prestatyn who is a well known drug dealer. There’s even articles about him online.

Fern lives in Cheshire with her ‘prince’
Willow is back with Callum, local welsh lad. She moved round with him a lot.
laurenjjjjx just lives off her fella and promotes the same salons everyday. Guessing it’s where she gets free treatments? Because they never change. if she’s not posting salons she’s posting a little girl? I’m guessing this isn’t her child. Very odd.
Do you have tea on Troy?

I’ve never known anyone to brag so much the way that Lauren does, I wouldn’t mind but she openly admits she doesn’t work and is too lazy to wake up before 8am, so everything she has is from Ryan. And very creepy the amount she posts a child that isn’t even hers, I know she had a miscarriage not long ago she was posting for attention all over her stories and telling everyone about it when she was out drunk, so must be trying for their own now.

I’m convinced he’s a drug dealer (I have heard rumours about it plus he hangs around with a well known dealer from Prestatyn) where’s the money coming from? He sells caravans?

Seriously though..if he’s going to have a kept woman can he not do better than Lauren? She’s basic even with all her filler and surgery.

She’s a huge catfish I think she actually makes herself look okay on all her photos, shes completely over done it with the filler and she’s not even 30 yet, dread to think how she’ll look in another 10 years, she’ll just try and trap Ryan now while she can or he’ll soon go for someone better than her, she has literally nothing to offer

She’s a huge catfish I think she actually makes herself look okay on all her photos, shes completely over done it with the filler and she’s not even 30 yet, dread to think how she’ll look in another 10 years, she’ll just try and trap Ryan now while she can or he’ll soon go for someone better than her, she has literally nothing to offer
Have you seen her in person? I have but only from a distance.

I agree, she will try and trap him with a baby or hope he proposes at some point.
---
Do you know Lauren’s mate also called Lauren. I remember her when she was younger, wanted to be a model, was entering loads of competitions and was always in the local papers and now she’s pregnant again and it’ll be the third kid by the third father.

Last edited: