Welsh influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willows life gives me the fear. I think I’d actually need sectioning a week after taking photos of random objects to post on Instagram and going to a chain restaurant to get cheese and tomato but she seems to do it on repeat

Reactions: 2
Willows life gives me the fear. I think I’d actually need sectioning a week after taking photos of random objects to post on Instagram and going to a chain restaurant to get cheese and tomato but she seems to do it on repeat
Who is funding her? And how??

Who is funding her? And how??

Feel like ages ago I saw a video of fern getting a Bentley, I might be wrong tho. The other day willow was posting from some house in Cheshire, then in a Bentley, so I am assuming she might be leaching on to fern and her man.

Feel like ages ago I saw a video of fern getting a Bentley, I might be wrong tho. The other day willow was posting from some house in Cheshire, then in a Bentley, so I am assuming she might be leaching on to fern and her man.
I saw that video of her and the Bentley logo. I’m sorry but if I was ferns man I wouldn’t be prepared to fund the sister also.

Reactions: 1
I saw that video of her and the Bentley logo. I’m sorry but if I was ferns man I wouldn’t be prepared to fund the sister also.
I sure hope that Ferns man is not funding Willows life, that is not right at all. I wonder if she does WebCam like Fern did/does?

Anyone any goss on so stylish Soph? Just teamed up with j luxe for a collaboration

Photoshops herself to an extreme! Any tea on her?
Agreed with the editing and photoshop. I’d like tea on her too. She announced a pregnancy recently with a guy I know of from the area. He follows my Insta and is the first to view all my stories 😂😂
---
Anyone any goss on so stylish Soph? Just teamed up with j luxe for a collaboration
Where’s she from?

Agreed with the editing and photoshop. I’d like tea on her too. She announced a pregnancy recently with a guy I know of from the area. He follows my Insta and is the first to view all my stories 😂😂
---

Where’s she from?
Barry Island I think

---

Where’s she from?
That doesn’t surprise me!! Her boyfriend is a massive pest! I reckon he’s slept with just about every single girl in North Wales and across the border 🤢 wouldn’t have chosen to have a baby with him. I give them a year max and she will be a single mum. He will soon be onto his next victim (not that he’s 100 percent loyal to this one really… even after finding out she was having his baby 🐸 ☕) but of course Instagram wont show her reality. I do feel a bit sorry for her really as she’s very insecure and a lot younger than him but clearly love is blind. I have some more tea on him but if I post it and he happens to see here…. he would know who I am for sure!!! 😐😐

• Wow
He’s 35 I think and she’s about 25. He already has a kid with someone else, although I don’t know who the mother of that one was. She’s had a boob job quite recently too.

I knew of him when I was a teenager and my friends all thought he was fit back in the day, but I never thought he was attractive and still dont. If I post a story on Instagram he’s viewing it after about 30 seconds so he definitely has a wandering eye 👀

Awww I’d love to know the tea on him. Does it involve him cheating by any chance?

He’s 35 I think and she’s about 25. He already has a kid with someone else, although I don’t know who the mother of that one was. She’s had a boob job quite recently too.

I knew of him when I was a teenager and my friends all thought he was fit back in the day, but I never thought he was attractive and still dont. If I post a story on Instagram he’s viewing it after about 30 seconds so he definitely has a wandering eye 👀

Awww I’d love to know the tea on him. Does it involve him cheating by any chance?
I don’t see the attraction with him either! Especially knowing he flirts anything with a pulse… defo doesn’t make him a catch 🤢
I know for sure that he sends flirty messages behind Amy’s back. I know he has met up with girls whilst he’s been with her (even in last couple of months!). Can’t confirm whether he’s physically cheated (although know he has in a past relationship) but if I was a betting person I’d definitely bet he’s cheated on Amy with one of the girls I’m talking about as well! He’s gross… he’s going to end up a single dad with 2 baby mommas by the time he’s 40. Why do men like him find it so hard to stay loyal 😂😂

I don’t see the attraction with him either! Especially knowing he flirts anything with a pulse… defo doesn’t make him a catch 🤢
I know for sure that he sends flirty messages behind Amy’s back. I know he has met up with girls whilst he’s been with her (even in last couple of months!). Can’t confirm whether he’s physically cheated (although know he has in a past relationship) but if I was a betting person I’d definitely bet he’s cheated on Amy with one of the girls I’m talking about as well! He’s gross… he’s going to end up a single dad with 2 baby mommas by the time he’s 40. Why do men like him find it so hard to stay loyal 😂😂
I’ve always thought he has an old, haggard looking face even in his younger years. What does he do now for work? I don’t know Amy but I know of some of her friends and don’t have the best opinion on them. She’s your typical basic witch that goes to Sexy Fish for photo ops 🙄

I’m actually laughing as I noticed on Facebook earlier that I have a pending friend request from him 😂😂

Is there a thread on So Stylish Soph?? Dont know what to make of her! Far too many adds/links for my liking but seems sweet too

Reactions: 2