Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angmolly

It was odd at the start how awkward they all act especially Ethan and Barry 😲 ahead 2 years the mother who was strict on everything has now decided now she's lost weight she wears short skirts opened a dance studio and goes to gym everyday, is now inviting men she's met home. Bearing in mind her strict rules the kids weren't allowed to even text the opposite sex.watch this space I think she's going to split with her hubby for a new man, Ethan seems less odd and happier in his marriage,Moriah and Micah are spreading their wings I love them both.

tellinitlikeitis

So Olivia and Ethan think they can run away from their problems by moving to Minnesota. The thing is you bring your problems right along with you.

tellinitlikeitis

I’ve said from day one Olivia is a self centered narcissist. I think it’s pretty obvious now. By the way when is Ethan going to apologize for disrespecting his parents when they told him we don’t want you and Olivia around the younger children without us there. But they did it anyway.

Maid22

VIP Member
Just caught up, blimey Olivia bin him off, you're to good for him.
As for the mum dating, hypocrite springs to mind!
Will it show her dui??

WesterunCoaster

I was hoping there might be some active chatter and Internet sleuthing for the recent revelations about Kim and Olivia's disagreement on Kim's unauthorized usage of Ethan's credit card. But it looks like this thread hasn't been too hot. Still, wanted to post to see if there was interest in resurrection.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I was hoping there might be some active chatter and Internet sleuthing for the recent revelations about Kim and Olivia's disagreement on Kim's unauthorized usage of Ethan's credit card. But it looks like this thread hasn't been too hot. Still, wanted to post to see if there was interest in resurrection.
Wait what’s the tea there? I haven’t been able to find anything just googling the key words

Millyve

VIP Member
I'm in such mixed opinion on the parents, I do think they sheltered them an awful lot and Micah and Moriah are just rebelling now for missing out on so much, I didn't realise the rent for their property was paid by the parents!

Ethan just makes me cringe so badly!