Welcome to Plathville

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it. Was it only 6 episodes?
Thought it was a very weird family because although they are strict and religious they let the one girl run wild. In trying to protect them they turned these kids into naive idiots that will struggle in real life outside the family bubble.
Also the oldest brothers wife involved herself with things that was none of her business. I would’ve been fuming if she bought my 16 year old daughter a flight to basically runaway from home.

Reactions: 1
My daughter and I watch it and have very differing opinions. i can't stand the parents, they just want to raise little robot versions of themselves with no idea how to function in a normal society. Don't think they like the fact that Moriah has a personality. I was glad she had Olivia and Ethan to help her. Micah also seems to have broken away from the family. The parents didn't like Olivia as she seemed to have an opinion.

ETA My daughter thinks Moriah is a brat and should be towing the party line.

Just started watching this and the older children annoy me. They talk about their parents like they abused them. In reality they had a ridiculously sheltered childhood and were entrenched in religion. They way then go on about it it’s as if their parents are evil. They have given them a comfortable life and they pay the rent on Micah and Moriahs house. They seem so ungrateful.

Reactions: 2
Just started watching this and the older children annoy me. They talk about their parents like they abused them. In reality they had a ridiculously sheltered childhood and were entrenched in religion. They way then go on about it it’s as if their parents are evil. They have given them a comfortable life and they pay the rent on Micah and Moriahs house. They seem so ungrateful.
This is exactly what I think about it too... Their parents are apparently so "evil" but still ok to pay their rent! 😒

Reactions: 3
I'm in such mixed opinion on the parents, I do think they sheltered them an awful lot and Micah and Moriah are just rebelling now for missing out on so much, I didn't realise the rent for their property was paid by the parents!

Ethan just makes me cringe so badly!

It was odd at the start how awkward they all act especially Ethan and Barry 😲 ahead 2 years the mother who was strict on everything has now decided now she's lost weight she wears short skirts opened a dance studio and goes to gym everyday, is now inviting men she's met home. Bearing in mind her strict rules the kids weren't allowed to even text the opposite sex.watch this space I think she's going to split with her hubby for a new man, Ethan seems less odd and happier in his marriage,Moriah and Micah are spreading their wings I love them both.

Been watching it since day one. I was banned from another forum because of something I never said. I guess I’ll post here now.

It’s unbelievable that Olivia actually expects the woman who bore the child that died shouldn’t be allowed to gather with her living children at his grave on his birthday. She’s a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve said from day one Olivia is a self centered narcissist. I think it’s pretty obvious now. By the way when is Ethan going to apologize for disrespecting his parents when they told him we don’t want you and Olivia around the younger children without us there. But they did it anyway.

It was odd at the start how awkward they all act especially Ethan and Barry 😲 ahead 2 years the mother who was strict on everything has now decided now she's lost weight she wears short skirts opened a dance studio and goes to gym everyday, is now inviting men she's met home. Bearing in mind her strict rules the kids weren't allowed to even text the opposite sex.watch this space I think she's going to split with her hubby for a new man, Ethan seems less odd and happier in his marriage,Moriah and Micah are spreading their wings I love them both.
Kim is not a reliable parent for any of her children. She holds them to impossibly high standards which she, herself can’t adhere to. In fact, nobody can. Poor Moriah was absolutely broken over what happened with Max cheating on her. And she didn’t even consider going to her parents for support, which really speaks volumes.

I assume Hosanna didn’t want to be in the show?

I was hoping there might be some active chatter and Internet sleuthing for the recent revelations about Kim and Olivia's disagreement on Kim's unauthorized usage of Ethan's credit card. But it looks like this thread hasn't been too hot. Still, wanted to post to see if there was interest in resurrection.

I was hoping there might be some active chatter and Internet sleuthing for the recent revelations about Kim and Olivia's disagreement on Kim's unauthorized usage of Ethan's credit card. But it looks like this thread hasn't been too hot. Still, wanted to post to see if there was interest in resurrection.
Wait what’s the tea there? I haven’t been able to find anything just googling the key words

They're a very odd family. I so reckon that was true about Kim using Ethan's credit card, it was brushed out of the way very quickly! Really not liking Micah, blimey he doesn't half fancy himself, not keen on Moriah either! Olivia has her flaws, but I'm not understanding all the hate on her🤷‍♀️

They're a very odd family. I so reckon that was true about Kim using Ethan's credit card, it was brushed out of the way very quickly! Really not liking Micah, blimey he doesn't half fancy himself, not keen on Moriah either! Olivia has her flaws, but I'm not understanding all the hate on her🤷‍♀️
Olivia gets a lot of hate because the show editing makes her look like a master puppeteer and manipulator. Not sure if that is really the case or if that is the objective of the producers.