Weird News stories that makes you go WTF

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I did not need to see that 🤦‍♀️ my eyes are burning. It's like the Nicole sherzinger sexy yogurt adverts all over again. This time with... this 🤢
Screenshot_20220811_233754.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This! How weird.
Haha I just knew this would be the story posted when I saw this thread had something new on it 😆 I was reading this earlier and just thought what the actual duck. Like I get she was short sighted but surely to god you would know?

• Haha
This! How weird.

That one is proper weird! Good thing for the girl though to finally contact the police even though, that wasn't exactly consensual!
Give me a hoover-shagging reverend any day over that!

• Haha
Haha I just knew this would be the story posted when I saw this thread had something new on it 😆 I was reading this earlier and just thought what the actual duck. Like I get she was short sighted but surely to god you would know?
Yeah, I’m myopic af and practically blind in the dark but how! could you not know 😤 (not victim shaming just intrigued)
---
Was just reading about it on another site, I think something like this has happened before?
Yes, there was another very similar one! And I think she did it to numerous young girls. It’s horrendous that it can happen.

Reactions: 1
Thought yous would enjoy this one. Compo face 1st place goes to this woman 😂she's doing the most!!
Screenshot_20230628_101319_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha