Weird Food Combos - It Shouldn’t Taste Good But...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Saw this on Twitter!
I’m gonna start
1) tea in yogurt. NOT fruit tea.
Nettle/liquorice/salted caramel twinnings
2) Cottage Cheese, black pepper and Weetabix
3) raw broccoli chilli and Greek yogurt.

I 1000000000% eat all of these no shame.
Anyone else?

Also

Choose wisely.

Reactions: 1
Ketchup on mac and cheese.
Cheese and onion crisps and dairy milk
Ketchup on pancakes

Reactions: 4
Salt and pepper on mango.

Which I know isn't odd in many countries in Asia and s America.

Reactions: 3
Ketchup on pancakes
And @Tilly i can’t even comment on this I haven’t ate it and I can already feel it coming back up

Hot Popcorn and minstrels are definitely a combination.
I used to put minstrels on the radiator to melt the inside slightly in the bag obviously

Ok as a kid we used to have rich tea biscuit sandwiches with butter in the middle as a dessert/treat
I sound like I was dragged up is this a thing for anyone else?

Oh. Oatmeal with soy sauce, cheese.
I would do something crazy like this!

Reactions: 6
Haha it is good

Also I love going to Morrison’s salad bar and mixing Caesar salad pasta with pickled beetroot

Reactions: 2
Yes biscuits with butter!!!
Apparently this was what parents did in the 80’s because they had no money.
I think my grandad continued doing it until the day he passed but people don’t know how good that was!!

Hot Chilli sauce on chocolate? I know it’s a thing you can buy now but I don’t know if I love it or hate it. When my sister was pregnant she used to mix Nando’s hot chilli sauce into choc dips

I’ve had lots of people saying I’m weird for liking pancakes and bacon but can’t be that weird as it’s staple dish on many breakfast menus.

I do like a sweet and savoury combination though.

Only other weird thing is suoernoodle sandwiches.

Also I love going to Morrison’s salad bar and mixing Caesar salad pasta with pickled beetroot
Pickled beetroot is amazing! I would eat that with weetabix crumbled on years ago. And gherkins. Anyone who chucks a gherkin needs an intervention.

I FOUND MY FELLOW FOOD FREAKS

I love anything pickled. Pickled cabbage, pickled beetroot, gherkins MMMM. It’s the German in me.

Reactions: 6
Has to be a white bread. The only time I eat white bread is for a super noodle sandwich. It’s quite an embarrassing one to admit and stems from student days.
Just remembered another that I don’t have now as don’t eat mash or potatoes really. And that’s a mash sandwich. Again cheap white bread.

Reactions: 2
I love mash and baked bean sandwich

Reactions: 4