Weird Food Combos - It Shouldn’t Taste Good But...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1855A3F0-7367-4DB9-9FE2-44BFDDA9D7FB.jpeg

Saw this on Twitter!
I’m gonna start 😂
1) tea in yogurt. NOT fruit tea.
Nettle/liquorice/salted caramel twinnings
2) Cottage Cheese, black pepper and Weetabix
3) raw broccoli chilli and Greek yogurt.

I 1000000000% eat all of these no shame.
Anyone else?

Also
41BE76AC-30B1-4F10-8D52-14012F2C2754.jpeg

Choose wisely.

Reactions: 1
Ketchup on mac and cheese. 😍
Cheese and onion crisps and dairy milk
Ketchup on pancakes 🙈

Reactions: 4
Salt and pepper on mango.

Which I know isn't odd in many countries in Asia and s America.

Reactions: 3
Ketchup on pancakes 😮
And @Tilly i can’t even comment on this 🤢 I haven’t ate it and I can already feel it coming back up 🙄

Hot Popcorn and minstrels are definitely a combination.
I used to put minstrels on the radiator to melt the inside slightly 😂 in the bag obviously 😬

Ok as a kid we used to have rich tea biscuit sandwiches with butter in the middle as a dessert/treat
I sound like I was dragged up 😂 is this a thing for anyone else?

Oh. Oatmeal with soy sauce, cheese.
I would do something crazy like this!

Reactions: 6
Ketchup on pancakes 😮
And @Tilly i can’t even comment on this 🤢 I haven’t ate it and I can already feel it coming back up 🙄

Hot Popcorn and minstrels are definitely a combination.
I used to put minstrels on the radiator to melt the inside slightly 😂 in the bag obviously 😬

Ok as a kid we used to have rich tea biscuit sandwiches with butter in the middle as a dessert/treat
I sound like I was dragged up 😂 is this a thing for anyone else?

I would do something crazy like this!
Haha it is good

Also I love going to Morrison’s salad bar and mixing Caesar salad pasta with pickled beetroot 🤤

Reactions: 2
Yes biscuits with butter!!!
Apparently this was what parents did in the 80’s because they had no money.
I think my grandad continued doing it until the day he passed but people don’t know how good that was!!

Hot Chilli sauce on chocolate? I know it’s a thing you can buy now but I don’t know if I love it or hate it. When my sister was pregnant she used to mix Nando’s hot chilli sauce into choc dips 😐

I’ve had lots of people saying I’m weird for liking pancakes and bacon but can’t be that weird as it’s staple dish on many breakfast menus.

I do like a sweet and savoury combination though.

Only other weird thing is suoernoodle sandwiches.

Also I love going to Morrison’s salad bar and mixing Caesar salad pasta with pickled beetroot 🤤
Pickled beetroot is amazing! I would eat that with weetabix crumbled on years ago. And gherkins. Anyone who chucks a gherkin needs an intervention.

I FOUND MY FELLOW FOOD FREAKS 😂

I love anything pickled. Pickled cabbage, pickled beetroot, gherkins MMMM. It’s the German in me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has to be a white bread. The only time I eat white bread is for a super noodle sandwich. It’s quite an embarrassing one to admit and stems from student days.
Just remembered another that I don’t have now as don’t eat mash or potatoes really. And that’s a mash sandwich. Again cheap white bread. 😱

Reactions: 2
Has to be a white bread. The only time I eat white bread is for a super noodle sandwich. It’s quite an embarrassing one to admit and stems from student days.
Just remembered another that I don’t have now as don’t eat mash or potatoes really. And that’s a mash sandwich. Again cheap white bread. 😱
I love mash and baked bean sandwich

Reactions: 4