Weight watchers/WW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Purple you don't have to count eggs
Yeah i don't know if you do on blue. I might hang in for another week and see how I feel and maybe change plans, at the min I am just feeling really hungry all the time.m, especially in the days I do long runs.

Yeah i don't know if you do on blue. I might hang in for another week and see how I feel and maybe change plans, at the min I am just feeling really hungry all the time.m, especially in the days I do long runs.
Have you tried nutracheck? Maybe you need to eat more, especially doing all that exercise. I wonder if you total up all your food and see how many calories you are eating with ww? I’ve done WW and SW and found them too strict, worth a go 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Have you tried nutracheck? Maybe you need to eat more, especially doing all that exercise. I wonder if you total up all your food and see how many calories you are eating with ww? I’ve done WW and SW and found them too strict, worth a go 👍🏻
I haven't, I'll take a little look 😊

I know it’s awesome, I love that you get the pic of items too, makes it so much easier, and that you can set your own goals or follow a certain plan. I’m so glad I sacked off SW and WW, never again!!!!!
Would you mind explaining what nutra check is? Like a calorie counting app you do alone from home?

Would you mind explaining what nutra check is? Like a calorie counting app you do alone from home?
It's like My Fitness Pal. I've just started using it and you get a free 7 day trial. I'm finding it much better and easier to use than MFP

I don’t count eggs on blue either. I think you can change if you want to can’t you?

I don’t really work out enough to earn a lot of fit points but I would maybe not eat them until you are at your target weight and then use some of them to maintain. If you keep staying in a deficit you may find yourself loosing too much. Maybe save them for weekends for a takeaway.

Just joined - doing Green but finding it hard because yoy have to counts eggs and everything 😯 previously lost 3 stone on SW, have put 1 stone back on in lockdown that i want to lose.

Do you guys eat back your fitpoints? I run about 4-5 hours a week and average about 40k so not sure if I should eat the fit points back as I'd get about 90 extra points 😳 haven't been so far but am super hungry all the time.
I personally think you should be eating your fit points or at least eat in to them a bit as you must be starving!

What I will say ref the plans is it’s just mindset. I’m on purple and find it works for me because on green having 30 points a day I would use all 30 trying to squeeze in crap foods whereas on purple I don’t eat much of the free food so I find it better as I have to really make smart choices when it comes to grabbing a shop sandwhich for lunch/eating out in the evenings (we can all dream this will be happening again soon lol!!) Hope this makes sense and here if you need any advice 🤗 I am 2 stone down in 20 weeks. Stick with it xx

Reactions: 3
I personally think you should be eating your fit points or at least eat in to them a bit as you must be starving!

What I will say ref the plans is it’s just mindset. I’m on purple and find it works for me because on green having 30 points a day I would use all 30 trying to squeeze in crap foods whereas on purple I don’t eat much of the free food so I find it better as I have to really make smart choices when it comes to grabbing a shop sandwhich for lunch/eating out in the evenings (we can all dream this will be happening again soon lol!!) Hope this makes sense and here if you need any advice 🤗 I am 2 stone down in 20 weeks. Stick with it xx
I think if I am really hungry I will eat few back some days, as yeah I'm so hungry at the min! I have had a look at purple and it looks the most similar to SW which I spose is what I know so felt like I wanted something different with trying green.

Wow that's an amazing loss! Well done 😁 x

I have had a look at purple and it looks the most similar to SW which I spose is what I know so felt like I wanted something different with trying green.
The only thing that is different to SW is it's only brown rice and wholegrain pasta you can have so in a way it is slightly better for you. I don't have any potatoes or pasta in mine just small portion of brown rice or quinoa

I've been on ww blue for 8 weeks and only lost 10lb 😑 so I'm thinking of giving purple a go.
I previously lost 3 stone with sw but gained a lot back. Thought I'd try something different.

I'm struggling with how slow the losses are and how minimal

I've been on ww blue for 8 weeks and only lost 10lb 😑 so I'm thinking of giving purple a go.
I previously lost 3 stone with sw but gained a lot back. Thought I'd try something different.

I'm struggling with how slow the losses are and how minimal
So I loved SW for when i was losing weight but the problem came with when I wanted to maintain... you basically can never have a takeaway etc without being 'off plan'. With ww i feel like I can use weeklies for this type of thing and still live a normal life? I dunno, I need something sustainable so I don't yo yo this 1st for the next few years (if only because owning jeans in 2 sizes is not practical 😂). So I'm kind of willing to swap big losses of I can make something work long term but I guess we shall see!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s a calorie counting app. You can try it for free and then it’s £4 a month. You can set different goals for yourself, you can follow the 5:2 plan, lower sugar, lower carb, higher protein etc. It’s great because it has pictures of food too. I’ve attached a screen shot so you can see what I mean.

Attachments

Yeah it’s a calorie counting app. You can try it for free and then it’s £4 a month. You can set different goals for yourself, you can follow the 5:2 plan, lower sugar, lower carb, higher protein etc. It’s great because it has pictures of food too. I’ve attached a screen shot so you can see what I mean.
I found Nutracheck from this forum and I love it! So much better than MFP but what I love most is it’s UK-based - I always struggled with all the random American food on MFP!

Reactions: 2
I found Nutracheck from this forum and I love it! So much better than MFP but what I love most is it’s UK-based - I always struggled with all the random American food on MFP!
Totally agree with you, so much easier for me too, and it’s a bargain for only £1 a week!

Another nutracheck fan here! I've just finished my free trial and signed up. My only bug bear with it, is it adds your exercise calories on to your food allowance which was something you could switch off on MFP