Weight watchers/WW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I weighed myself this morning. I was dreading it to be honest because I’ve worked so hard all week. Had a shower and washed my hair and even dried it so there was no water in it to weigh me down🤣🤣

I’ve only gone and lost 7lb!! I’ve never ever lost this much in all the time I’ve done SW! 3lb is the most I’ve ever lost in a week.

So happy!! 💁🏼‍♀️
Well done that's a great loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well done on the weight loss!!! WW is the only diet that has made drop pounds so quickly.

• Heart
So I weighed myself this morning. I was dreading it to be honest because I’ve worked so hard all week. Had a shower and washed my hair and even dried it so there was no water in it to weigh me down🤣🤣

I’ve only gone and lost 7lb!! I’ve never ever lost this much in all the time I’ve done SW! 3lb is the most I’ve ever lost in a week.

So happy!! 💁🏼‍♀️
Well done that’s amazing in your first week!!

I was a slimming worlder (on and off) for a few years but since starting WW I have lost more weight and faster too. Don’t get me wrong I find it a lot harder to follow than SW & struggle finding dinners to cook sometimes (The “pinch of nom” books are WW friendly too and my WW consultant has kindly pointed up every recipe from the books depending on plans - I can share here if anyone is interested) but I think that’s just because the food is more restricted but that’s because it’s not actually good for you to eat that much or certain foods and means you’ll lose weight faster! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I was a slimming worlder (on and off) for a few years but since starting WW I have lost more weight and faster too. Don’t get me wrong I find it a lot harder to follow than SW & struggle finding dinners to cook sometimes (The “pinch of nom” books are WW friendly too and my WW consultant has kindly pointed up every recipe from the books depending on plans - I can share here if anyone is interested) but I think that’s just because the food is more restricted but that’s because it’s not actually good for you to eat that much or certain foods and means you’ll lose weight faster! Xx
If you use the Connect forum on the WW app/website and search Pinch of Nom someone has pointed all of the meals

Reactions: 2

It is a lot harder I think too. Before we would have rice, pasta or potato’s as a third of evening meals and probably one of them for lunch too. Cutting them right down makes you have to really plan your meals. But I suppose that just shows we were over eating the wrong things before. I have both the pinch of nom books so would be really interested in finding out which meals are the best in them please!

If you use the Connect forum on the WW app/website and search Pinch of Nom someone has pointed all of the meals
I’ll have a look at that thanks.

Another thing I have to say about WW is I’m loving the app. It’s so much more helpful than the SW one. And the barcode scanner is the best thing since sliced bread 😍

I’ll have a look at that thanks.
Connect is quite good for finding new foods that are low in points or seeing how people adapt their favourite recipes to make them low points but my word there is so much tit to wade through to see the good posts. Everyone will post pictures of their dog one day which is fine because dogs are cute and all but not when you're trying to use it as a useful resource.

I've just started. On purple plan but I don't really eat carbs esp not potatoes so going to give it a week and then potentially change to blue

I've just started. On purple plan but I don't really eat carbs esp not potatoes so going to give it a week and then potentially change to blue
I’m on blue too.

Just wondering do others who use the app track everything they eat including foods with no points or just foods that have points? I’ve made a chickpea curry for dinner and the whole thing was point free so is it worth tracking all the ingredients? There was quite a lot in it! Which is a pain because it was a massive disappointment 😩 tried my hardest to eat it but most of it has gone in the bin!

So happy!! 💁🏼‍♀️
Awesome well done!

• Heart
I’m on blue too.

Just wondering do others who use the app track everything they eat including foods with no points or just foods that have points? I’ve made a chickpea curry for dinner and the whole thing was point free so is it worth tracking all the ingredients? There was quite a lot in it! Which is a pain because it was a massive disappointment 😩 tried my hardest to eat it but most of it has gone in the bin!
If you know it is a zero point food don't track it. I kept a print out list of all the zero foods on my fridge so I could quickly double check if I was unsure.

No i don’t count my 0 point foods, no point really. However for the more expert WW I do have question in regards to 0 point foods or low foods

This is just an example as I can’t remember what food I came across that had this.
Say for example 2 slices of cheese are 0 points but 4 slices is 1 point

what if I have 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, does that calculate it automatically at the end of the day?

No i don’t count my 0 point foods, no point really. However for the more expert WW I do have question in regards to 0 point foods or low foods

This is just an example as I can’t remember what food I came across that had this.
Say for example 2 slices of cheese are 0 points but 4 slices is 1 point

what if I have 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, does that calculate it automatically at the end of the day?
If it's a zero point food it should be zero no matter what the quantity. I know SW has this with babybels. If you eat one babybel then it has to be sinned but if you eat two it doesn't.

I’ve also noticed WW danish bread is 1 point if you put in one slice but if you put 2 slices it’s 3 points. Also I put in 1 seafood stick which was 1 point then changed it to 4 sticks and it was only 2 points 🤷‍♀️
There’s obviously some science behind it!

I’ve also noticed WW danish bread is 1 point if you put in one slice but if you put 2 slices it’s 3 points. Also I put in 1 seafood stick which was 1 point then changed it to 4 sticks and it was only 2 points 🤷‍♀️
There’s obviously some science behind it!
This is apparently because in the older days of WW you used to have half points too. So eating two slices must make it over 2 points so therefore 3? I don't know but that's how my old coach explained it to us. I found they did it on things they don't want you eating too much of.

This is apparently because in the older days of WW you used to have half points too. So eating two slices must make it over 2 points so therefore 3? I don't know but that's how my old coach explained it to us. I found they did it on things they don't want you eating too much of.
I thought this would be the case. So it’s safer to round it of to the higher number. Suppose they can all add up if you keep missing those half points of.

Just joined - doing Green but finding it hard because yoy have to counts eggs and everything 😯 previously lost 3 stone on SW, have put 1 stone back on in lockdown that i want to lose.

Do you guys eat back your fitpoints? I run about 4-5 hours a week and average about 40k so not sure if I should eat the fit points back as I'd get about 90 extra points 😳 haven't been so far but am super hungry all the time.

Just joined - doing Green but finding it hard because yoy have to counts eggs and everything 😯 previously lost 3 stone on SW, have put 1 stone back on in lockdown that i want to lose.

Do you guys eat back your fitpoints? I run about 4-5 hours a week and average about 40k so not sure if I should eat the fit points back as I'd get about 90 extra points 😳 haven't been so far but am super hungry all the time.
yeh its bit of a pain but honestly it works well when you count everything, makes you more aware of your portions.

i don’t exercise but I have seen on the WW app that most say to not eat your fit points. Stick to your dailies and weeklies.

yeh its bit of a pain but honestly it works well when you count everything, makes you more aware of your portions.

i don’t exercise but I have seen on the WW app that most say to not eat your fit points. Stick to your dailies and weeklies.
Yeah I thought that might be the case with fit points. Its crazy though as when i look at calories im eating around 1000 calories a day on green but if I do an hour and a half run that day ive burned 1200 calories just on the run, then the whole day I've burned around 2600 so am in a huge deficit so wasn't sure if I should eat them or not.

Purple you don't have to count eggs