Weight Loss and Healthy Living #3 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I need to join this thread properly 👋🏼
18st8 and 5ft8 😭 size 20.
I was very happy with how I looked at 14 stone tbh but can’t believe I’ve put this much on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I need to join this thread properly 👋🏼
18st8 and 5ft8 😭 size 20.
I was very happy with how I looked at 14 stone tbh but can’t believe I’ve put this much on.
These things happen, it’s ok It’s all about going forward now and working towards being a fitter, healthier and happier you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My tribe,

June 21 is our goal date!

Get your heads in the game xx
I’m snarling at my Fitbit telling me I’m going to meet my goal on 17 July - too late pal 😩😩

Although I’ve just caught up and maybe I can get away with being more than 10st at 5’7 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m snarling at my Fitbit telling me I’m going to meet my goal on 17 July - too late pal 😩😩

Although I’ve just caught up and maybe I can get away with being more than 10st at 5’7 🤔🤔
You’re an inch taller than me and I’m pretty trim at 10st!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You will make good headway by 21 June x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well done everyone!
I weighed in at the weekend and have lost .8 of a kg, was hoping for a full kg but am just happy to be losing anything. First goal to get to is 100kg, currently 102.5kg so I'm hoping to reach it in the next 2-3weeks. I've been hitting 10,000 steps a day for the last 2 weeks so this week I want to get 11,500 a day this week! Starting to notice some changes in my clothes already and trying to keep myself motivated by thinking where I will be in another 2 weeks or a month if I keep it going :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ladies I’m soooo excited for the summer!!! YAY I keep trying on my summer clothes I can’t believe they’re not busting at the seams, everyone is doing sooo well! My partners 30th in July hopefully we can have some photos with our daughter where I’m in front of the camera not behind! Love seeing all the progress here. I’ve now lost 9 inches off my arms! I know I say this nearly everytime I post but the first time this thread started and I typed my first message I cried while typing I was so unhappy sat on the sofa (exercise wasn’t for me) drinking wine and eating chocolate I’ve since hit 10,000 everyday with YouTube workouts (I still hate walking oitside somethings never change 😉) I live in London and the streets are packed and main roads no lovely scenic walks here! I feel like positive news was exactly what was needed! My partner has always been supportive I’ve been on a ‘diet’ for 12 years 😂😂 I no longer see anything as a ‘diet’ just a healthy mindset nothings off limits 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm a bit over 5' 8", and last time I was a size 10 I was just over 11st (just checked through my MFP history which was depressing! 😂).
Oh man I’m so jealous! I’m around 11 4 at the moment and a size 12, at my highest I was almost 13 stone and was just about in size 12 still...the lightest I’ve been as an adult was 10 5 and I swear my jeans were still a size freaking 12 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the news tonight has given me something positive to work towards, feeling empowered to make some change

Reactions: 8
You’re an inch taller than me and I’m pretty trim at 10st!
Thanks this is v helpful. I find it so hard to decide on a target weight when it’s still quite far off 😅

Ladies I’m soooo excited for the summer!!! YAY I keep trying on my summer clothes I can’t believe they’re not busting at the seams, everyone is doing sooo well! My partners 30th in July hopefully we can have some photos with our daughter where I’m in front of the camera not behind! Love seeing all the progress here. I’ve now lost 9 inches off my arms! I know I say this nearly everytime I post but the first time this thread started and I typed my first message I cried while typing I was so unhappy sat on the sofa (exercise wasn’t for me) drinking wine and eating chocolate I’ve since hit 10,000 everyday with YouTube workouts (I still hate walking oitside somethings never change 😉) I live in London and the streets are packed and main roads no lovely scenic walks here! I feel like positive news was exactly what was needed! My partner has always been supportive I’ve been on a ‘diet’ for 12 years 😂😂 I no longer see anything as a ‘diet’ just a healthy mindset nothings off limits 🎉
Love this. Well done for making the changes and your positivity is just what I needed to hear 🙌🏻 there really isn’t a one size fits all approach, it’s what ever works for you. My other half runs every morning, you will never catch me running, especially not before work, or going to the gym - it’s not me. I can however walk for miles, dance and do online workout videos every day - that’s the difference. You don’t need to starve or live in the gym to lose weight, I have finally learned!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Rick Bhullar Fitness is a great walking at home youtuber. They are 1000 up to 10.000 steps. This is a good one whilst waiting for the microwave etc.

I topped them with 5g of white chocolate chips, 5g of dark chocolate chips and a small sliced banana!
I had been using hot chocolate powder but got some proper cocoa powder this weekend and the change was amazing!! I used water instead of milk too, so it was 263 calories for the lot - including a cuppa on the side!!!
Any chance of the baked oats recipe please - I have only made them once and was not impressed so maybe it was a useless recipe I used.

Rick Bhullar Fitness is a great walking at home youtuber. They are 1000 up to 10.000 steps. This is a good one whilst waiting for the microwave etc.

Any chance of the baked oats recipe please - I have only made them once and was not impressed so maybe it was a useless recipe I used.
ive quoted him soooo many times on this thread he’s my absolute favourite I really love the steps on screen soooo motivating my 2 year old loves it she loves seeing mummy move as she says 🥰

Reactions: 7
ive quoted him soooo many times on this thread he’s my absolute favourite I really love the steps on screen soooo motivating my 2 year old loves it she loves seeing mummy move as she says 🥰
Did you see the talk he gave about weight loss, about 3/4 weeks ago, that was interesting.

Did you see the talk he gave about weight loss, about 3/4 weeks ago, that was interesting.
nooo?? I need to watch that? I’ve done a walking workout everyday and I can’t believe the difference on my body, I really though only HITT major cardio would do that how uneducated I was! Plus this is something I can actually do even when making dinner washing ect 🥰

Reactions: 2
nooo?? I need to watch that? I’ve done a walking workout everyday and I can’t believe the difference on my body, I really though only HITT major cardio would do that how uneducated I was! Plus this is something I can actually do even when making dinner washing ect 🥰
Go to his facebook page and there is a link on there which will take you to it. There is loads of info on his facebook page, well worth liking. Think it will work this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.