Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is why people would confide or invest ? It’s bloody weird , what is the attraction ? Also, this is her job isn’t it well
One of them. Why can’t she be arsed to even brush her hair ? I wouldn’t dream of going on work calls in that state sorry .. does she thinks it’s relatable ?
Relatable and body positivity innit 🤢 give yerself a wash love, you’re bogging!

Reactions: 2
From what I can tell, you pay to join the “community”, get to collectively wake at 6am and ... that’s it? Decide what you do with yourself now that you’re up? Are there classes? The Insta page only has 3 posts which spell out “Find Your Happy” - and she says she’s created this over the last few months? She’s enlisted experts to do the real work and produced very little herself while getting paid. Nice work if you can get it.

Reactions: 3
From what I can tell, you pay to join the “community”, get to collectively wake at 6am and ... that’s it? Decide what you do with yourself now that you’re up? Are there classes? The Insta page only has 3 posts which spell out “Find Your Happy” - and she says she’s created this over the last few months? She’s enlisted experts to do the real work and produced very little herself while getting paid. Nice work if you can get it.
Basically you’re paying for a bit of a tit weight watchers meeting!

• Haha
The other problem being anyone that’s followed her for a few years knows that she doesn’t stick to anything so what’s the point?

Exactly. It’ll be forgotten by the summer.
She will mess up and say something ridiculous at some point too and go to Thailand to think about her behaviour then come back and share some diverse kids book once and expect everyone just to forget about it all AGAIN.

I’d forgotten about the month in Thailand! No money to buy a house because they’re self employed (understandable given the last year), yet they sold the distillery and had all that money - ideal house deposit, surely?

I don’t think she even has it all planned out. She is still calling out for people to appear as expert speakers and pay to be on there - (She
Touches on a rate model in a post) presumably to “tap into”’a bunch of people willing to pay others to do the work for them as opposed it being the love project that she proclaims ..‘it’s an earner. That implies to Me that she doesn’t have a schedule Of experts lined up to last very long so it’s going to burn out. Patreon is for talent not random groups of people who fancy a chat .

I think they are generally loaded in terms of sitting on a pot of gold once industry picks up but can’t get a mortgage due to being new business owners.

Last edited:
I don’t think she even has it all planned out. She is still calling out for people to appear as expert speakers and pay to be on there - (She
Touches on a rate model in a post) presumably to “tap into”’a bunch of people willing to pay others to do the work for them as opposed it being the love project.l the proclaims ..‘it’s an earner. That implies to Me that she doesn’t have a schedule Of experts lined up to last very long so it’s going to burn out. Patreon is for talent not random groups of people who fancy a chat .

I think they are generally loaded in terms of sitting on a pot of gold once industry picks up but can’t get a mortgage due to being new business owners.
Seems like she’s trying to be the new Clemmie telford then? Get people to do all the work for her? I feel a bit sorry for her she is pretty useless at life. If I were her I’d walk away and just get on with life. You can see from the previous jobs and modelling and stuff that this girl is desperate for fame!

She’s said in a story that people are asking her about work issues. What does she know about day to day work? What experience does she have? As far as I know she did some promotion work then stopped when she had kids. All fine. But not really qualification to help people with office politics or getting up the ladder. I’m honestly confused as to what she’s offering.

She’s said in a story that people are asking her about work issues. What does she know about day to day work? What experience does she have? As far as I know she did some promotion work then stopped when she had kids. All fine. But not really qualification to help people with office politics or getting up the ladder. I’m honestly confused as to what she’s offering.
She will just refer them to someone else who is a “total boss babe” in the topic or invite said boss babe as a guest speaker on her patreon . I can predict who it will be too .

She will just refer them to someone else who is a “total boss babe” in the topic or invite said boss babe as a guest speaker on her patreon . I can predict who it will be too .
Hahah I was thinking that- can totally predict she will roll out her usual suspects!

Totally in agreement with @Minniemousesshoes - I have 20 years of business experience and even I couldn’t try and mentor people, I would say I have way more to offer than she does and have my tit together, but There is no way I’d be passing myself off as a coach or mentor, don’t get me wrong, I know some people that do mentoring and they don’t have 20 years business experience but they are people who have honed their craft, researched and done the work - grotbags has done nothing. It’s all very self congratulatory and if I was one of these women I’d be a bit pissed that I’m being advertised all over insta. I feel the women doing this course are very vulnerable and she’s taking advantage. She’s like a used car salesman and could be doing more harm than good, not that I like her but Anna Mathur at least had a degree and bags of experience.

Her stories are vile- her daughter learned to snorkel on holiday- in THAILAND DONT YOU KNOW (humble brag much?) why the duck does it matter where she learned? Then last night I’m out for drinks (with a friend going through a breakup) duck sake have you heard of data protection- oh wait yeah I’m sure your friend asked you to put that on insta, silly me. She’s then hungover, tired, bleeping ugly crying or being emotional- how is this uplifting? How are these women thinking wow she’s so professional, il give her my money- she looks like she’s going to work hard for me? All she does is post about eating her weight in cinnamon buns- get a grip! And by the way- I eat my weight in cinnamon buns too, but that’s why I’m not paying her to help me and keep me accountable- il pay someone who knows how to stop me eating the buns and get my tit together!

Reactions: 5
The thing that caught me the other day on her stories that you'd be paying for a 15 minute call once a week for accountability/encouragement. So, basically paying for friendship? But it's only a 15 minute call, so I don't see how on earth that would give you any time to talk about your plans/goals/advice. Over the month it'd be £29 for an hour consultation... I think if you wanted coaching better to go to someone who has done some training and have an actual hour session. Or go to an accredited therapist while more expensive initially, they could actually help you untangle any negative thoughts that are hampering your progress.
Skirting around coaching without any training could be quite harmful.

Reactions: 6
I’ve finally figured her out. She genuinely thinks she’s actually Carrie from SATC who has now settled down and had kids after having a wild life. The “questions” are so written by her so she can do monolithic and try hard witty responses to show how worldly she was before hunkering down in the middle of nowhere

Reactions: 4
The thing that caught me the other day on her stories that you'd be paying for a 15 minute call once a week for accountability/encouragement. So, basically paying for friendship? But it's only a 15 minute call, so I don't see how on earth that would give you any time to talk about your plans/goals/advice. Over the month it'd be £29 for an hour consultation... I think if you wanted coaching better to go to someone who has done some training and have an actual hour session. Or go to an accredited therapist while more expensive initially, they could actually help you untangle any negative thoughts that are hampering your progress.
Skirting around coaching without any training could be quite harmful.
Exactly this- she’s fleecing vulnerable women! I went to a counsellor and it was an hour longe session and even that wasn’t long enough - she’s so flaky too?

Exactly this- she’s fleecing vulnerable women! I went to a counsellor and it was an hour longe session and even that wasn’t long enough - she’s so flaky too?
Yeah, plus the fact that any decent therapist will have really good boundaries in place so that you don't worry about them/get confused about lines around friendship etc. But sharing all on insta makes that impossible.
I don't get the vibe that she would be particularly caring either. Like ok. 15 mins up. See ya. But if you're only offering 15 mins, you would need to be like that. Hard pass.

Yeah, plus the fact that any decent therapist will have really good boundaries in place so that you don't worry about them/get confused about lines around friendship etc. But sharing all on insta makes that impossible.
I don't get the vibe that she would be particularly caring either. Like ok. 15 mins up. See ya. But if you're only offering 15 mins, you would need to be like that. Hard pass.
She’s actually an acquaintance of one of my friends- and I’m told she doesn’t have any friends, they are all just people she can use for stuff! And she’s exactly how she seems on insta, she will speak to you, see if you have anything that will be of use to her then if you don’t she won’t even make eye contact with you in a room ever again! Edinburgh is a very small clique!

I just think as you say there needs to be boundaries 2 weeks in and she’s moaning about how tired she is having to wake up and do stuff! Eh welcome to the real world you absolute knob!

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s admitted it’s been a tit show so far, and having followed her for a long time, nothing about her gives me any confidence that she will pull it together.
I just hope she never actually gets any chickens, the poor buggers will be dead within a fortnight, she barely washes her face, she’s not going to do all the work involves with keeping animals.

I don't get the vibe that she would be particularly caring either. Like ok. 15 mins up. See ya.
Totally this! She’s a narc, it will be “You’ve got this, girl power, you’re a total queen babe ... now, let’s talk about me!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Totally this! She’s a narc, it will be “You’ve got this, girl power, you’re a total queen babe ... now, let’s talk about me!”
[/QUOTE]
She’s admitted this too on one of those question box things where she asks herself questions. Imagine knowing you only want to talk about yourself but trying to start something to help others which she only started up to help herself- I’m gobsmacked! She’s the person that videos herself giving homeless people food in the hope it will go viral.