Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the story of her rejection email but didn’t see what job it was for.

I think her private school education and baffling self confidence can only get her so far.
Even if she got through the applications, she’d turn up without even having a wash and would get knocked back so at least she fell at the first hurdle and didn’t waste her time with an interview

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen see has been planning a subscription community I think based around health and fitness (more chat and motivation than PT) as well as looking for a job. I do think their industry has been crippled but it will recover I hope. I don’t know one paid for subscription community that has lasted , would need to be really unique given all the free groups and information there is

I’ve seen see has been planning a subscription community I think based around health and fitness (more chat and motivation than PT) as well as looking for a job. I do think their industry has been crippled but it will recover I hope. I don’t know one paid for subscription community that has lasted , would need to be really unique given all the free groups and information there is
that's what I don't get about these influencers/people with large followings - their sense of importance in my life. While i'm quite happy to follow someone for free and either get something out of it or not (most often click past, and even if I do watch a full story - honestly the content has left my brain before I'm on the next one) - they think followers are all hanging on their every word and they can then convert that into cash. Nope.

Reactions: 1
What happened to wee slice digital? Didn’t she have a business helping people with online content?

So She stories to say that she hasn’t stopped eating and hasn’t done any exercise this year but then 5 stories later.....pay to be part of my group where I talk to you about nutrition and how to get fit. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Don’t get why people sign up when they don’t even know who “the speakers “ are . Seems a long shot to me, hard pass. I just don’t get the connection. She isn’t a health or wellness blogger / instagrammer so that connection isn’t there . She started jogging , done some yoga for a while and stopped eating soem
Stuff and got in shape . If that makes the criteria then we could all have a patreon fan club 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I feel like she doesn’t know what she is so just jumps on every bandwagon going. I know a friend of hers well a kind of ex friend- think weeslice used her for what she needed and dropped her like a hot potato. So I always watch through different eyes because a few people that know her have said she’s a bit sly. So when she does all this nonsense about caring about people and sending gifts to kisscub etc I find it all a bit questionable? Not the weeslice I’ve heard about it- heard she’s sell her granny for a bit of fame!

Funny you should say that about her using people. I get the feeling she kept her husband strung along as a back up until she’d had her fun, then settled down with him, the well-off safe bet.

Reactions: 2
Funny you should say that about her using people. I get the feeling she kept her husband strung along as a back up until she’d had her fun, then settled down with him, the well-off safe bet.
Agree- nothing better out there, he will do! I just cringe at how try hard she is, I’m so wacky and zany and out there. nope you’re middle age fat bird from the back of beyond, there is nothing remotely interesting about you, I mean seriously you’re even late to the chicken party, bloody everyone has a chicken these days. Not to mention you ant even be arsed wit your kids so I give the poor chickens about 5 minutes and then you will be bored of them too. Also- the engagement ring is pretty ugly, I bet she secretly totally regrets it now.

Reactions: 4
Agree- nothing better out there, he will do! I just cringe at how try hard she is, I’m so wacky and zany and out there. nope you’re middle age fat bird from the back of beyond, there is nothing remotely interesting about you, I mean seriously you’re even late to the chicken party, bloody everyone has a chicken these days. Not to mention you ant even be arsed wit your kids so I give the poor chickens about 5 minutes and then you will be bored of them too. Also- the engagement ring is pretty ugly, I bet she secretly totally regrets it now.
When she finds out you actually have to look after chickens and clean out their roost, treat them for mites etc ...when she can't even clean her house or brush her hair!

When she finds out you actually have to look after chickens and clean out their roost, treat them for mites etc ...when she can't even clean her house or brush her hair!
If they didn’t have the lab she would defo have a sausage dog wouldn’t she- she’s like a budget INPOlife - the pair of them are so cringe and wannabe!

If they didn’t have the lab she would defo have a sausage dog wouldn’t she- she’s like a budget INPOlife - the pair of them are so cringe and wannabe!
She's just minging...everything about her and her huge house is so messy and yeugh

Patreon and Ko-Fi? Why doesn’t she just directly ask us to pay her rent?
It’s not like she’s creating useful, engaging, valuable content.

Patreon and Ko-Fi? Why doesn’t she just directly ask us to pay her rent?
It’s not like she’s creating useful, engaging, valuable content.
This is what I don’t get- she’s a jumbled up mess - jumps on any bandwagon and how many times has she fucked up and been racist/ableist/stupid - so happy to pay her to post once a year when she remembers and in the meantime decide she’s now an expert in menstrual cups/sustainability/chickens/fitness/booze/living in the country/social justice warrior. Pick a lane?

Reactions: 7
Is there anything that this woman won’t make about herself- I can’t deal with her narcissism! Her tit does not stink does it. A woman who is probably at her lowest and telling this twit that she makes it all better -yet grotty comes on and makes it all about her and a big pat on her back for making this woman’s life better. She’s the kind of person that would film herself giving a homeless person a fiver-my hatred grows on a daily basis

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is why people would confide or invest ? It’s bloody weird , what is the attraction ? Also, this is her job isn’t it well
One of them. Why can’t she be arsed to even brush her hair ? I wouldn’t dream of going on work calls in that state sorry .. does she thinks it’s relatable ?

Reactions: 2