Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what we can take from wee slice is, she is super anti fast fashion/unsustainable unless she really likes the item. Or they are ‘cute’ 😂

Reactions: 5
So what we can take from wee slice is, she is super anti fast fashion/unsustainable unless she really likes the item. Or they are ‘cute’ 😂
And that Ghost dress did her no favours....hearts on a dress may be cute when you're a toddler but not a dumpy mother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why oh why oh why the duck is she always crying - why does she have to share it? No- it doesn’t make you relatable!

Reactions: 7
She obsessively tags Lucy Lord in every single baking post even if it’s 10 stories of her making the same thing it’s just weird. She is friends with James Smith that’s how she is known on insta and got her following and done her baking she’s hardly Mary Berry, seems desperate tagging to me , for what?!

Last edited:
I really wish she’d either just get over the fact she’s gained weight and love her new size or actually just shut up and lose it. It’s this plan here, this exercise there. This morning banging on about her porridge then eating toast too!?
She’s one of those people that over eats even the healthy stuff, bangs on about how healthy she is then Moans She hasn’t lost any weight

Reactions: 4
I really wish she’d either just get over the fact she’s gained weight and love her new size or actually just shut up and lose it. It’s this plan here, this exercise there. This morning banging on about her porridge then eating toast too!?
She’s one of those people that over eats even the healthy stuff, bangs on about how healthy she is then Moans She hasn’t lost any weight
She's currently sitting in her car stuffing her face with chocolate biscuits 🙄....not exactly counting the calories but wi complain when she can't fit into her sustainable , but awful clothes

Reactions: 3
She's currently sitting in her car stuffing her face with chocolate biscuits 🙄....not exactly counting the calories but wi complain when she can't fit into her sustainable , but awful clothes
Honestly everytime I look she’s eating. Did you see when we was eating condensed milk out the tin!?

Reactions: 1
What's with the waterworks sitting in the car today all about! You forgot kid's coats/ lunches and then film yourself crying ugly tears...why?? She's such an attention seeking knob

What's with the waterworks sitting in the car today all about! You forgot kid's coats/ lunches and then film yourself crying ugly tears...why?? She's such an attention seeking knob
She’s either attention seeking or has some serious issues she needs to address off the ‘gram!

Reactions: 2
I can't imagine having a cry to myself then thinking 'oh wait and i'll just film this and upload it to instagram' - wtf

Reactions: 6
So she’s been trying since April to lose weight. She’s used gifts and spent a fortune on everything from nutritionists, books and life coaches... but she’s only actually been disciplined for 2 weeks and so now she wants to make money from it?

Is she having a bleeping laugh?!

Just before Christmas. How bleeping convenient.

Reactions: 4
I get it - you’re body positive but you want to be a bit fitter and lose some weight but seriously the videos of her exercising are the shittest content ever- honestly love go back to crying

Last edited:
Wish someone would just give her a bloody sports bra to shut her up! Sick of hearing about her tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 1