Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s liked Susie verrill’s ‘apology’ post in which she makes excuses for being racist in the past. The racist tweets are pretty horrific and being Racist apologist is not ok.

I did wonder if she’d get behind Susie. She’s so far up her arse it’s unbelievable. And Weeslice is clearly having a moment of awakening as a white, privately educated woman who’s friendship circle is a sea of white faces. I wonder if her children have ever seen a POC outside of their trips to Waitrose

Reactions: 4
When she made the headscarf ‘blunder’ last year did she not put up a post to apologise, and share a list of activist and educator accounts she would be following to help her ‘do the work’ of becoming anti racist?

I’m sure she did.

Only now, I can’t see it on her grid 🧐

I stopped following her so don’t know if she explained the deletion at any time...

Reactions: 1
She’s awful! She jumps on every bandwagon out there- running, love your body, now BLM - it’s just another hobby to her. She’s tried to say why she liked Susie’s post and it’s beyond cringe. I don’t follow anymore too many bum clenching moments for me, she’s like the kid at school desperate to be cool but pretends she loves not being cool.

Reactions: 5
Last night she posted a link to a petition and basically saying, I can see who just swipes past and not up.

Pleased to see a few people calling her out on it!

• Wow
Did she really just say that she was single handedly responsible for Primark’s change of direction but they never credited her just stole her ideas?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she really just say that she was single handedly responsible for Primark’s change of direction but they never credited her just stole her ideas?!
Basically yes- she is the eptimome of white privileged confidence

• Heart
It's like she uses IG stories instead of a mirror. Whats with the constant stories and doing your hair/picking your face?

What I find odd, she claimed she wasn’t going to show her children on SM yet, there’s days when they feature heavily from emptying the flour all over the kitchen floor... to the showing of her daughter saying the bed smells like daddy’s willy!

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on showing the crying pictures/stories? Ok we get it - youre so “real” and “authentic” - you ugly cry, wow you’re so brave to put that out there, I think she’s basically trying to be the next lifewithivycoco- why I have no idea Cos she’s so bloody annoying too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gosh she’s off on a free holiday as soon as you’re allowed to leave the house. Really, have these people no shame?! Surely you’d give your free holiday away to a key worker if you had even a shred of decency?

Sorry she left the holiday because of a UTI, she was away with a friend. Let them look after the kids, take a bath and some meds.

Sometimes I don’t mind her, but my god when she’s had her hair/eyebrows etc done. She seems to suddenly think she looks like a super model not an overly hairy red faced Moaning, constantly eating mum of 2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of her hair in that “before” picture. As dry as a nuns chuff as my granny used to say. Also noticed the hairdresser seems to do a little MLM side hustle. Interesting considering Weeslice was talking about Herbalife the other day.

Reactions: 1