Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a bloke in the background of her stories/photos that she posted. I was convinced she had said she was child and big slice free and was looking for recommendations for the Saturday night on her own.

Have you seen her bio is all “it’s the school holidays so I’m not here”. Hope her patrons aren’t paying to be part of her club over the next six or seven weeks as she’s not posting on the Find Your Happy thing either. I did think she was away with a female friend though, on her story highlight she’s swimming with another woman.

It doesn’t make sense. It’s the holidays so I’m working on all my other accounts but not my personal one ? Surley it would be the other way around ? School
Holidays don’t make you incapacitated. I find it hard to believe she’s 24/7 Mary poppins until school is back. More likely she got the cheque for the bad taste vaccine post and can afford to take her foot off the pedal . Wonder if “her community”
Counts as work during schools break

Reactions: 1
Yes totally, and she’s not seemingly done anything on the other accounts either. I wonder if all those customers paying for an early morning check in get money off for this time? My main wonder though is why can’t her husband do anything so she can keep her business going at this time, like you say, most people don’t stop work for six weeks because their kids are off.

Her “dms” were going crazy- clearly she reads here and wants to update us on where she is. I mean if her DMs were going crazy and people were genuinely concerned then all I can say is what a condescending cunt she is- eh guys it’s the internet. I actually just can’t with this bitch. Oh and I have just heard a rumour sorry about it being her husband playing away not her but if I say too much she may rumble who I am so Soz!

Reactions: 5
I thought that was so rude, being all “it’s just the Internet guys calm down” yeah but it’s also your job and how you’ve met all these people, no need to be patronising about them checking in on you.

Reactions: 6
So patronising and offhand - same as she is with anyone who contacts her to saying anything other than how great she is.

Until a short while ago she was quite the expert in having two babies close in age, being home with them and having a strict schedule. Now it seems she can’t even work on her “business” that people subscribe to as it’s school holidays…

Reactions: 2
She couldn't even keep her house clean...it always looks a midden, as does she!

Reactions: 2
That’s right bed at 7pm military style for her me time .