Weeslice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breast cancer influencer obviously didn’t work, she’s now giving out fashion advice!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Poor woman is very ill. I always liked her, so I would always say that.

Wishing Nicola a full recovery.

Reactions: 3
I was always 50/50 she was always spoiled but definitely too young for what’s happening to her 🤦🏻‍♀️ as someone who lost a friend to breast cancer in their 30s.. life is far too short x

So she is now trying to flog excel training and get people
To pay for it or their work to pay for it. Does she realise that there is already a whole industry of this training out there, by actual experts and actual training companies not just her hooking in a pal and taking a cut. People are so stupid . There’s also an abundance of stuff out there for free and online . It’s also high school level stuff she’s covering .. what is this all about ?!

I just use google and youtube for an excel issues I have... I've self taught/refreshed my knowledge over the years with this.

She’s getting ear piercings? My mum wanted her ear pierced when she was going through chemo and was advised against it by her consultant. But she was going to die anyway so she figured oh il just take the risk- went to the piercing place and they refused as they won’t do anyone having chemo as the risk is too high. This was just her ears too- she’d never had them done and was kind of a dying wish. She could have gone to Claire’s but we wanted to go to a reputable piercer- anyway they were too reputable and wouldn’t do it. So I’m not sure how she’s getting her ears pierced esp cartridge which gets infected for first 3 months quite badly and when your immune system is down can be quite dangerous?

Reactions: 1