Wayneyygagaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can so tell but I do find hollyemma very draining, and it’s weird because Eden has Josh back Wayne is seeking friendship elsewhere.

QUOTE="Dobtcareaboutanything, post: 4124327, member: 182233"]
I think he is getting bored of them, you can see it in his face. I like watching Wayne too.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I don’t even really know what it is but Wayne is really pissing me off at the moment.
When he put a video up saying he was going to be live later on the day he moved it was as if everyone was sat there waiting for him to go live. And now his mum has a tik tok called wayneyygagaasmum. I just feel like he’s getting just as self absorbed as Eden

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed he’s getting more desperate and beggy towards Eden again, doing insta posts for her and jumping of lives to watch her.

I know he used to that before but he hadn’t done it in a while, I reckon she’s ditched and uses him when she wants and she’s more focused on Josh.

Wasn’t he meant to be moving in with Eden ?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed he’s getting more desperate and beggy towards Eden again, doing insta posts for her and jumping of lives to watch her.

I know he used to that before but he hadn’t done it in a while, I reckon she’s ditched and uses him when she wants and she’s more focused on Josh.

Wasn’t he meant to be moving in with Eden ?
Apparently he was never moving in with Eden it’s the fakest friendship Iv ever witnessed!

He’s worried she’ll drop him, especially as she gains more followers. Why he’s worried I don’t know because the friendship is just completely fake and he’s probably better off without her. Being ‘edenharvz’ best friend gets him some attention though doesn’t it so I don’t think he’ll ever cut ties himself unless she does

Please please please will him bin that bleeping awful matted wig 🤮 the best style for it is the bin!! How can his wig even get like that?!

Anyone else getting really bored of him, I see him on lives and cba to go on because he’s so jarring.

All his Eden beg stuff is also annoying.

He’s worried she’ll drop him, especially as she gains more followers. Why he’s worried I don’t know because the friendship is just completely fake and he’s probably better off without her. Being ‘edenharvz’ best friend gets him some attention though doesn’t it so I don’t think he’ll ever cut ties himself unless she does
He knows deep down what shes like!But like u say he needs her for the attention as he loves it wen people ask him about her.Plus he loves being her mod and because he is her mod he gets his arse licked aswell!Such a shame she treats him like a skivvy!

Gay “best friend” of Edenharvz. Does drag for a hobby. Massive irritation 😂

I find Wayne really annoying! He loves himself so much. On his lives he never has many people in there but he is often ignoring comments or just sit there on his phone while people are talking to him. He licks Eden’s arse far too much and is always doing things for her including reminding her to take her pill everyday...I’m sure she can set a reminder on her phone for that. If they’re on live together he is quite often telling her fans what they can and can’t say or do.
He thinks he’s some kind of celebrity and tells people off for screen shotting or screen recording his lives. I find him too irritating to watch now but the last live i watched of his he had asked someone to screen record him doing something but he made anyone else that wasn’t that 1 specific person delete the recording.
He was and still is obsessed with her ,but he knows what shes really like.Ages ago eden explained how their relationship started and she came across like a right cow.When she didnt knw about him,he commented on one of her lives saying he was her 'PA',asa eden saw the comment she went mad as she didnt know him and it was like,'who the fukis this guy pretending to b my 'PA'.She went mad and they ended up argueing about it but that little interaction prompted a friendship.Eden said that wayne thought she was an arrogant witch at first and he hated her for the way she treated him about the 'Pa' thing.So deep down wayne knows what she like,but his obsession with her has taken over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've followed wayne for a long time he isn't as innocent as people make out trying to blame eden for the way he acts, he has always been self absorbed and only ever cared about himself, why do you think he sticks around with eden because of the clout and numbers he gets, he know fully well he users her I'm sorry but he's no saint, I've seen him talk to young girls in the worst ways and he also tries to jump on all edens attention so he can get a following, as for the lives he does drunk and half dressed on an app where children follow is beyond me talk about promoting bad behaviour, every time hes live with someone they never get a word in edge ways because if its not about him he duna care,
He is old enough to know when he is being played and make his own mind up, he is just another clout chaser tryna ride of everyone elses "fame"

Side note he is improving with his makeup and drag looks I applaud him for those
I completely agree!

I think Wayne is getting bored with tiktok, he goes live at work but that's pretty much all I see, I do find them quite entertaining though. He said he is streaming on twitch so do you think he will stop doing tiktok and stick to gaming?

Waynes alright i dont mind him,hes a good guy deep down.Hes abit lost just like eden but at least he gets off his arse and does a proper days work.

I quite like watching him i find him funny and he seems a caring guy that bunny he has is cute

Does anyone know where he’s from? I was in whitby on tuesday and i am convinced he was in front of me in the fish and chips shop