Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his new girl is definitely that Jasmine Brownsword. She must only be in her early twenties and her parents in their forties. So her new boyfriend is about 20 years older than her parents. They must be thrilled 😂😂
No surprise there, he gets worse! Has he put a picture up, I haven’t seen anything other than he was with someone at the hotel but didn’t show her, why is he all cloak and dagger, not like him?!
Omg the absolute kip of that Chloe Ferry, she looks like a rubber doll she’s vile

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day of Wayne worked in mundane job living in a bedsit driving a old banger ....hanging around with 20 somethings.... and calling them besties ......omg!!! Uproar everyone would be calling him a weirdo a perv .... but because it’s Wayne the millionaire owner of ocean beach it’s ok.....
I’m sorry but no.... he probably isn’t a peadophile but for a grand dad to only be interested in a certain age and type is concerning and sleazy!!!

all this be kind tit all his arse licking young influencer pals spew on his posts .....can do one!!! Like I say if a 60 odd yr old normal guy working a 9-5 tried to chat them up can you imagine the reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit like Jimmy Saville 🥴
No surprise there, he gets worse! Has he put a picture up, I haven’t seen anything other than he was with someone at the hotel but didn’t show her, why is he all cloak and dagger, not like him?!
Omg the absolute kip of that Chloe Ferry, she looks like a rubber doll she’s vile
They’re both dropping hints like they want to keep it hush hush but at the same time dropping enough hints for people to know.
If you go on her insta you can almost see when it started as one night she was at o beach and then the following day at 7 pines where he lives when he’s out there 😂🤢
Looking down her insta it looks like she worked out at o beach a few years back and knew him. I don’t know what girls see in him at all, no amount of money would make me go there but some must think they’ve won the lottery. He seems very well protected out there, I don’t think he’s what people say he is but he’s defo got some issues. It has to end eventually, there’s only so much partying a man of his age can do before he croaks it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I was 21 I dated a 55 year old….he owned a record company (Mystique anyone 😂) and was 1. Absolutely charming and 2. Absolutely loaded. My parents nearly keeled over when they found out (think my only saving grace was they’d had me in their early 40s so he wasn’t actually older than them 😂) but they actually really liked him, probably because they had lots in common 🙈 His best mate was Peter Stringfellow, which probably should have sent alarm bells ringing to be honest but here we are. Definite Peter Pan complex. Told me he wasn’t interested in women over 25 so i always expected to be traded in for a younger model. But apart from that he was a decent bloke and he treated me really well (better than some blokes my own age), charming, generous, charismatic but in the end the age difference was just too much. Think what I’m trying to say is that it might not be the norm but doesn’t mean he’s a massive n***e but chances are this one will go the same way as the others and he’ll be advertising for a new girlfriend next year again

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is the problem, what kind of mentality is that trading in someone as soon as they get to 25??
Ha ha I know, I do cringe a bit thinking about it now, but he was always a real gent and very respectful which was unlike a lot of 21 year old blokes. I was also younger than one of his kids and the same age as another. They didn’t bat an eyelid, but like Wayne’s kids, it’s just the norm to them. At least he didn’t give me the chat to get me into bed and then I never heard from him again. He was clear from the outset that I’d have a limited shelf life, I appreciate that sort of honesty and never thought I’d be the one to change him. I suppose I was there for a good time, not a long time 😂 Often wonder if he ever did settle down or if he’s still in late 60s chasing 22 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha I know, I do cringe a bit thinking about it now, but he was always a real gent and very respectful which was unlike a lot of 21 year old blokes. I was also younger than one of his kids and the same age as another. They didn’t bat an eyelid, but like Wayne’s kids, it’s just the norm to them. At least he didn’t give me the chat to get me into bed and then I never heard from him again. He was clear from the outset that I’d have a limited shelf life, I appreciate that sort of honesty and never thought I’d be the one to change him. I suppose I was there for a good time, not a long time 😂 Often wonder if he ever did settle down or if he’s still in late 60s chasing 22 year olds
That’s totally understandable from your side at least you knew where you stood and didnt expect anything else. And I’m glad he treated you nice. But I just think it’s very shallow for these men to literally be picking women only for their age. You can be forgiven for thinking they only want women for one thing 🙄

Reactions: 3
I see his staff called a well known Irish Influencer a Fa**ot yesterday in Ocean Beach!! Some staff there think there the bleedin hulk, i witnessed it myself with the staff not long ago!

• Wow
Paedophile, no. Pervert, no. Morally disgusting, yes 🤢 I get the impression his new gf has no idea about the ibiza party scene, rabbit in the headlights!

Reactions: 4
That’s totally understandable from your side at least you knew where you stood and didnt expect anything else. And I’m glad he treated you nice. But I just think it’s very shallow for these men to literally be picking women only for their age. You can be forgiven for thinking they only want women for one thing 🙄
Without meaning to come across mean.... I dont see how you can call the man shallow and say its understandable for the woman. They both knew what they were getting into and each could see the benefits of the other (for him a younger girl, for her a loaded man). You can either understand both or criticise both IMO.

Reactions: 1
Without meaning to come across mean.... I dont see how you can call the man shallow and say its understandable for the woman. They both knew what they were getting into and each could see the benefits of the other (for him a younger girl, for her a loaded man). You can either understand both or criticise both IMO.
True but I didn’t say I think women who go for a man only for his money are not shallow, because I do. I was referring to the poster as she was looking back on her experience and the situation she was in knowing from the start what it was. If that’s what 2 parties want to get into and are happy with the arrangement that’s none of my business but it is shallow on both parts.

True but I didn’t say I think women who go for a man only for his money are not shallow, because I do. I was referring to the poster as she was looking back on her experience and the situation she was in knowing from the start what it was. If that’s what 2 parties want to get into and are happy with the arrangement that’s none of my business but it is shallow on both parts.
Ha ha thanks I think it’s the first time I’ve ever been called shallow 😂 I think the issues come when one side is looking for something different than the other, but that’s the same in any relationship no matter age/money. I appreciate honesty in all areas of life and then I can make my choices based on that, like getting to drive his Ferrari for example 😂😂

Ha ha thanks I think it’s the first time I’ve ever been called shallow 😂 I think the issues come when one side is looking for something different than the other, but that’s the same in any relationship no matter age/money. I appreciate honesty in all areas of life and then I can make my choices based on that, like getting to drive his Ferrari for example 😂😂
So you don’t agree that being with someone just because they’re loaded and afford you a certain lifestyle is shallow? As I said its not my business, I guess you had a good time but hopefully you’ve learnt that more important things come with being in a relationship now 😉

So you don’t agree that being with someone just because they’re loaded and afford you a certain lifestyle is shallow? As I said its not my business, I guess you had a good time but hopefully you’ve learnt that more important things come with being in a relationship now 😉
You’re assuming that was the only reason I was with him. He was smart, funny charming and a gentleman, just so happens he was a millionaire and he liked younger women. We all have preferences. I’ve never needed a man to pay for my lifestyle and as I say I value honesty the most in any relationship so nothing has really changed for me
But if someone just targets a partner because of the size of their bank balance then yes that’s shallow

So his new girl is definitely that Jasmine Brownsword. She must only be in her early twenties and her parents in their forties. So her new boyfriend is about 20 years older than her parents. They must be thrilled 😂😂
She’s stunning 😍

You’re assuming that was the only reason I was with him. He was smart, funny charming and a gentleman, just so happens he was a millionaire and he liked younger women. We all have preferences. I’ve never needed a man to pay for my lifestyle and as I say I value honesty the most in any relationship so nothing has really changed for me
But if someone just targets a partner because of the size of their bank balance then yes that’s shallow
Pardon my assumption but if he wasn’t loaded would you have actually looked twice at him? You don’t even have to answer that but when you look at the girls throwing themselves at Wayne it’s obvious it’s because he has money, they know they won’t have to work living it up in ibiza and all that goes with it. Doesn’t sound like a bad deal but he is repulsive to me, he’s older than my dad and I’m 10 years older than his target audience 😂

Edit to say sorry if it comes across as I was trying to shame you or something @Boutros-Boutros Ghali I wasn’t at all, I’ve said the same things I would say to a friend who might share a similar experience. You said you were 21 at the time and the mention of mystique indicates it was a long time ago! I guess yourself and all these other women who have dated older rich men did so willingly but it does seem predatory to me. Just my opinion 🤗

Last edited: