Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne commented on her bump pic ‘that’s my grandson’ like two days ago before her gender reveal and I caught it! The comment got deleted pretty quickly 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My God, that Kimberley is trashy as duck.
I picked up on it when she was in corrie and just hoped I was wrong and being super judgemental but clearly I was right. Just ew!

Reactions: 4
just came on to say Wayne Linekar is a melt. Every time i see a photo of him with another celeb another bit of me dies inside. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The caption on his latest Instagram photo makes it sound like he’s having a baby with his daughter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I know Gary lineker doesn't have a thread but I find this feud between the two interesting. Gary was in Ibiza this week and met up with his kids out there but not Wayne. The family had a dinner to celebrate one of his kids birthday and the ex wife was out there too. So I was wondering who Gary has been on these holidays with, he manages to keep his love life very private. Maybe he's back with his first wife but doubt it

Reactions: 3