Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Does FF come with facts or is he talking shit because if what he is saying is true then she 100%deserves everything she gets

PrawnPurse

I should’ve said feisty and Mazz made out it came from facts then. I apologise for that.
I agree I cannot see facts making fake accounts and spending his time and energy on that as if he doesn’t have 1001 things to do a day.
Tbh I would not be surprised if feisty and mazz were behind the fake accounts of feisty to bring more views to boost the GFM tbh

No, i don’t think it’s them, they’re not that intelligent, but there are people surrounding them that have been caught doing the same thing to others, people that they made believe are friends. Which is sick really.

Using people’s personal stuff against them, so they open up to them personally, while playing everyone against each other. Complete narc behaviour.

I’m sure that’ll come out soon enough, they always seem to slip up. They have done often enough before.

I’ll keep you posted if they do though, I’ll post it on here. Mind, I think it’ll need a completely new thread.

PrawnPurse

Oops.
---
She on the beg now on the risings? Do you know what winds me up. They all give it the beg beg begs, even miss red now that’s all they are arsed about!!

But, she’s usually the first one slagging off ‘beggars’.
---
Who was she slating for being adopted? That’s low.
Facts. It was actually disgusting.

Attachments

welshlass87

VIP Member
Yeah I saw that. Absolutely vile! Irregardless of being a foster cater or not it’s vile she’d laugh at someone for being adopted. She has a few loose screws

welshlass87

VIP Member
Yeah they’re vile tbh. They keep people close & then get all their personal information & use it against them if they don’t agree with them.
I think the way they’ve treated FF after being up his arse is vile.
No, i don’t think it’s them, they’re not that intelligent, but there are people surrounding them that have been caught doing the same thing to others, people that they made believe are friends. Which is sick really.

Using people’s personal stuff against them, so they open up to them personally, while playing everyone against each other. Complete narc behaviour.

I’m sure that’ll come out soon enough, they always seem to slip up. They have done often enough before.

I’ll keep you posted if they do though, I’ll post it on here. Mind, I think it’ll need a completely new thread.

What on earth has gone down today 😳 just finished work and had a quick scroll and saw it all kicking off in delusive angies live with feisty

PrawnPurse

Yeah I’m good, you good? I lost all my contacts and can’t log into my Apple ID to get them 😭😭.
she’s an absolute weirdo if I’m honest!
Message me on TT, I’ll send my number over, Twinnie!!

Girl, you don’t know the HALF of what’s gone on. Imagine scrounging for people to pay for a full mortgage on a 5 bed, when most people can’t even afford basics? It’s actually severe narc behaviour.

I don’t get how her followers think it’s ok and acceptable? I’d have asked for any donated money back and sent it straight to the girl.