Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched/watching?

Saw a spoiler that
Mika makes an appearance

Reactions: 3
Is that huge sports hall actually on-site? Are there any proper tours of the set (not the crap/over-produced iPlayer ones)
You can always just have a nosey around on good old Google maps on the satellite view setting. The school was called St Ambrose Barlow RC High School for most of its life, and Shaun Ryder went to school there. There might be more proper tours of it on YouTube under its old name.
Screenshot_20240105_205834_Maps.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
First episode always takes a bit of getting used to. I often feel it’s a let down from the last series ending. Classic Waterloo road bringing in new kids that have problems.

I don’t think I’ll ever love it as much as the original but I think the first two episodes from this series are definitely an improvement

Reactions: 5
I've binged the series but something doesn't quite click. Very heavy focus on particular groups of students but then lacking the school feel with lots of others in the background until the last episode. I appreciate the additional costs but I feel it should look/feel busier. I assume the next series has already been filmed due to some comments tillie Amartey on the one show.

Reactions: 3
I think it worked better as a longer series with some episodes having individual storylines as well as the series long storylines.

I find the series length and gap between series makes it difficult to remember what happened last series. I couldn’t name half the characters and I had to go back to the last series to remember why the ginger girl was staying with Dante. Seems like Dante is the new Tom homing half the main characters.

I’d like to see Dante start a girls football club in memory of Chlo.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to spoil the ending so I’ll add her name in a spoiler but is it just me who noticed the lack of screen time Izzy got compared to the first 2 series?

Is she even coming back?

IMO Kelly-Jo is the most talented kid they have. I love her

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to spoil the ending so I’ll add her name in a spoiler but is it just me who noticed the lack of screen time Izzy got compared to the first 2 series?

Is she even coming back?

IMO Kelly-Jo is the most talented kid they have. I love her
Kelly Jo was on the prison series on Time and she was fab in that too

Reactions: 4
On Time I had to look up who she was as I recognised her but genuinely couldn’t place her. She’s showing how versatile as an actor she is.

Reactions: 2