Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Those screenshots have Vardy banged to rights. How can you argue it? The series of events seem pretty clear cut to me. RV and her agent were in cahoots with the Sun. She's been found out and the agent has taken the blame.

It's clear she's fame hungry. Why else would she have gone into the I'm a celeb jungle whilst Vardy was still actively playing? It's not as if he was retired at the time and they needed a few quid. She's not content with the money alone, she wanted her own limelight.

No one is buying the "woe is me" act. Not given she's thrown her agent under the bus, been rude to FA staff, slagged off Peter Andre's genitals, leaked stories about miscarriages and dressing room chat, all whilst harping on about being a mother. No one has anything nice to say about you Becky, love. They can't all be wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
It's been really traumatic for my wife'
Wayne Rooney is now being questioned by David Sherborne, for Coleen Rooney.
He details the conversation he had with Jamie Vardy in 2016, saying: "I sat down with Mr Vardy and spoke to him.
"I remember Mr Vardy had a can of red bull - I had a coffee.
"I remember the details of that conversation because it was so awkward.
"I don't think anybody wants to be in court but for me and my wife - we don’t want to be in court.
"I've watched my wife over the past two, two and a half years, really struggle with everything that's gone on... become a different mother, a different wife.
"It's been really traumatic for my wife through this situation."
He adds: "Hopefully whatever the judgment is... my wife, our children can go on and live our lives.
"This isn't something we want to be part of."

Copy link
12m ago12:12
'It's been a long week'
Wayne Rooney is now discussing how he has heard most of the information about this case for the first time this week.
He tells the court: "Me sitting in this court room this week is the first time I'm hearing almost everything on this case.
"It's been a long week. It's the first time I'm hearing everything on this case."
He says the abuse that Rebekah Vardy received is "disgusting".
Mr Rooney said: "It's not right for a woman to receive that abuse, but I've never really discussed being part of any of this.
"I've been here to support my wife and this week is the first time I'm having any understanding of how its all happened."
This concludes Mr Tomlinson's questioning of Mr Rooney.

Copy link
18m ago12:07
'Jamie isn't someone I've particularly ever been friends with'
Wayne Rooney told the High Court that he was "not surprised" that Coleen Rooney believed the leaks came from Rebekah Vardy.
Hugh Tomlinson, for Rebekah Vardy, asks why he did not message Jamie Vardy about the situation.
"Jamie was a teammate for the national team, he's not someone I've ever particularly been friends out of football with... I didn't believe it was my place," Mr Rooney says.
He adds that he had "no knowledge" of the Wagatha Christie investigation until the reveal.
"I woke up the date of the reveal, 9 October, with the time difference I was in the US, my wife was in England, and I seen the... it was around 2pm, 1pm in England, and I've seen that my wife put the post out and that was the first knowledge I had of that."
Mr Rooney says this was a "surprise to me," saying he then spoke to Paul Stretford and his wife.
"My wife had strong beliefs," he says.

Copy link
24m ago12:01
'I'm not big on social media'
Hugh Tomlinson is now asking Wayne Rooney about comments that he "didn't want to get involved" with the situation regarding social media leaks.
He says: "I'm not big on social media and I didn't want to get involved. My wife is an independent woman who does her own thing, I didn't want to get involved in what the situation was."
Mr Tomlinson asks whether Mr Rooney would want to support his wife with situations that are upsetting her.
Mr Rooney says he was "made aware of it, and this was the last time we actually spoke about it... until two years later".
Mr Tomlinson asks if it concerned Mr Rooney that The Sun had information about his family.
He says it's always a concern, and is "something me and my wife have both had to deal with since we were both 16 years of age.
"You become accustomed to it and you learn how to deal with it."
Mr Rooney says he spoke to his wife about these Instagram leaks in 2017, and then again in 2019.
"She believed it was Rebekah Vardy," he says.

Copy link
29m ago11:56
'She was almost there with the team'
Wayne Rooney is asked about FaceTime conversations Rebekah Vardy had with her husband Jamie Vardy during the Euro 2016.
He said: "She was almost there with the team, she was there a lot."
Hugh Tomlinson then suggests that Mr Rooney never had the aforementioned conversation with Mr Vardy [see previous post].
Mr Rooney says: "I'm sat here under oath, I 100% spoke to Mr Vardy on the situation. If he wants to relay that back to his wife that's entirely his decision."
Mr Tomlinson is now asking Mr Rooney about his relationship with The Sun newspaper, he says: "On a personal level, I never talk to journalists from The Sun."

https://news.sky.com/story/wagatha-...h-vardy-12609163?postid=3905127#liveblog-body

Its not looking good for RV
The truth just sounds like the truth. Coleen and Wayne being matter of fact about it all just makes Vardy look even more ludicrous and melodramatic.

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
If anyone saw the documentary Rooney you’ll see Coleen is not a pushover. I believe she wants the marriage to work and does love him. If she was only interested in his money she could of divorced him years ago with a very big settlement.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Lol now Sherbournes laid into Jamie for not being a witness in court but giving a statement to the press about Wayne Rooney! Brilliant

• Haha
  • Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
If RV doesn't return is there even any point in her lawyers giving their closing statement?

RV lawyer: "Like, umm.... Well there's..... yeah..... we've got nothing. Sorry your honour"
"A verdict in ms rooney's favour will be bad for our clients mental helf. we therefore ask the judge to hashtagbekind".
At this point Vardy's legal team will rip off their barrister gowns to reveal T shirts with pictures of caroline flack on them.

• Haha
  • Wow

caremum

VIP Member
my high brow husband frowns upon my gossip obsession is enthralled by this. he is a footie fan but happened to mention this like he was on the cutting edge of now. I probably relayed too much of tattle read tattle. He feels Colleen has helped Wayne have a prolonged career and feels like without here he'd have been this generations Gazza.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Wootton has a long history of outing celebs too such as Duncan James and George Shelley. As a gay man himself I’m surprised he thinks it is acceptable to do this. He was vile about Alexandra Burke as he thought she was too cocky and seems to take a dislike to a celeb and then torture them in the press. I’m saddened he wasn’t in court to squirm and be verbally eviscerated.

Reactions: 57

klairklopp

VIP Member
What I find interesting is how RV has no one fighting her corner except the people she’s paying a lot of money to defend her. Coleen has had her brother, friend, husband, F.A employee, agent, husbands agent, all willing to come and speak up for her. Caroline Watt has cried off with mental health issues 🙄 and JV has only turned up on day 6 to support her, probably couldn’t take her nagging anymore but he’s not going on the stand. I think it speaks volumes about the type of people they both are…. I’m poor but would not even consider selling a story about anyones private business.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I love those screenshots, the Buddha and the 😬💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

The gender selection story does look ridiculous and like a trap that you'd be supid to believe, well played Coleen!

• Heart

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
I've always liked Coleen, but now I find myself a real fan and even wearing Coleen-esque outfits :love: :LOL: I feel a bit stupid but I'm just enjoying this trial so much. I'm even warming to Wayne! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
I'm a Catholic and divorce for adultery is allowed

How she can share a bed with him after all his shenanigans is unbelievable , she has no self respect
It may be as simple as she doesn't want to split custody of the kids and have no say in who the children are around when not in her care. Plenty of mother's stay in worse circumstances for this reason 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 56

Ivanhoe

Genuine question here. What does Jamie see in BV? Her personality is coming across as vile in this court case. She has a nice figure but she isn't easy on the eye facially at all (I'm sorry but I immediately see Miss Piggy when I look at her face). As an up and coming footballer he could have had his pick of really attractive girls but why BV? She's older than him, has children from various men, has a vile personality and certainly isn't anything in looks department. Why would he choose her?

In some respects I get Wayne and Coleen, they've been together years, she seems sweet and has a cute girl next door look to her. They have history, kids and she met him before he was a rising star etc. I wouldn't have stayed if he'd have humiliated me like he did her though.

I get looks aren't everything but BV doesn't seem to have many redeeming features at all.

• Heart

WritersBlock

This libel case is amazing because regardless out the judgement passed, the Rooneys have already won. I never thought I’d say it but they are coming across so well. It has completely changed how I see them while Vardy has shown her true self. If she wins, it’ll be a Pyrrhic victory.

• Heart

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
He's 37 ?..He looks at least 58 , he is bloated ,red, wrinkled I have seen healthier looking tramps on the street View attachment 1275740
Again, people’s appearance has a lot to do with luck and genetics. You can’t judge health by appearance. He doesn’t deserve to be ridiculed for the way he looks, he has been getting stick since he was 16 and dubbed the “assassin-faced baby”.

I admire Wayne and Coleen for not getting anti-ageing treatments.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Do they get a different artist for each day of court? Or is it just someone who is really shit at drawing?
Wayne looks like he’s got swollen cheek implants and is trying to channel B.A Baracus
A79DD176-95A9-4B5B-BC2C-2E4CBF8CDD2A.jpeg

Where as here he looks like Andy Hamilton but with more hair
F975604D-59A1-4399-8E14-029D1F56CC9B.jpeg

• Haha

gossipgal39

I
Jamie Vardy has blasted Wayne Rooney's 'nonsense' claim that he was asked to tell his wife Rebekah Vardy to 'calm down' at the Euros 2016.

In a statement outside the hearing, the Leicester City player's representatives said: 'Wayne is talking nonsense.

'He must be confused because he never spoke to me about issues concerning Becky's media work at Euro 2016.

'There was nothing to speak about, I know this because I discuss everything with Becky.'

In other words, Becky tells me what to say and what to do. I am Becky's bitch.
Its claimed that Gary Neville had a hand in asking Wayne to have a word with Jamie Vardy so I would absolutely love him to give the world his opinion on all of this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
What a pair of nasty spiteful women. It’s clear as day they were totally jealous of Coleen, because she has the kind of money and status that they would sell their granny for and hate the fact that she has no need to be shilling herself all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 55