Wagatha Christie #4 Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Vardy ever pay?
Are the naked pics deflection?
The saga continues…

previous thread:
Surely she has to pay. It’s not optional?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Vardy is up to? Is she saying that she doesn’t have the money so can’t pay up? Her husband is the earner and holds the purse strings?
I have no doubt that she will be doing everything she can to stall paying up. Probably lying through her veneers again - this time about her finances.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what Vardy is up to? Is she saying that she doesn’t have the money so can’t pay up? Her husband is the earner and holds the purse strings?
I have no doubt that she will be doing everything she can to stall paying up. Probably lying through her veneers again - this time about her finances.
Financial statements are in the North Sea

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she's paid yet? Katie price still hasn't paid the 250k her ex won in the high court in 2019 and hasn't had to sell her home.

• Wow
I wonder if she's paid yet? Katie price still hasn't paid the 250k her ex won in the high court in 2019 and hasn't had to sell her home.
Isn't this different because Vardy is ordered to pay legal fees, whereas the Price case is probably damages or something?

Reactions: 1
Isn't this different because Vardy is ordered to pay legal fees, whereas the Price case is probably damages or something?
No it's fine same, price was told to pay 150k in damages and legal fees of 100k

No it's fine same, price was told to pay 150k in damages and legal fees of 100k
Wouldnt lawyers be chasing it up quite hard when it's such a large fee like a couple of million?

Reactions: 1
Wouldnt lawyers be chasing it up quite hard when it's such a large fee like a couple of million?
Lawyers wouldn't care, they've already got paid. It's up to court enforcement and Rooney.
Courts in the past used to spend a lot of time putting people in prison for contempt of court for ignoring demands to pay a fine for the TV licence.

Surely she has paid the 800k interim payment and is still arguing about the rest. There has to be some consequences if they don’t pay I’d hope?